part 4 bcuz i am on ur roof

Kissing (1 scene-)
Fluff
Enjoyyyyy

Thats unexpected

Dark Cacao's POV:

Me and hollyberry got to the door first, pure vanilla came 3 minutes later. "Why am I always the last one?!?" I laughed, hollyberry opened the door. Two cookies were standing outside, it was custard cookie the III and dark...choco cookie.... We looked at each other awkwardly sad hollyberry invited them inside. Custard cookie ran to pure vanilla as pure vanilla crouched hugging custard cookie while hollyberry went to grab a juice bottle. Custard cookie was telling pure vanilla all about his travels, pure vanilla elbowed me and whispered "go bond with you son." I walked over to him and we shared a awkward hug before dark choco decided to start a conversation with me going on about what happens with the cookies of darkness.

Pure vanillas POV:

Me and custard were walking towards my room when I saw hollyberry running up the stairs, "hey! Hollyberry!" Hollyberry shouted back saying "get to your room, I know something!" I rolled my eyes and kept walking upstairs with custard. I got to my room just to see Hollyberry sitting on my bed, "so?" I asked and hollyberry scoffed and said "you like dark cacao!" My face went red and custard asked "Dad, do you like Dark Cacao?" I looked at custard and said "maybe-" Hollyberry laughed and said "wrong answer! Custard cookie the III your father is in love with Dark Cacao!" I rolled my eyes and said "okay. Even if I DID like him we all know that he had said he was straight in school when asked.", hollyberry had a disappointed face while I looked confused "first of all. Dark Cacao LITERALLY hid himself away when you had been assumed dead." "Second of all. He almost gave up the throne because you had "died" I put two and two together

Hollyberrys POV:

Pure vanilla went downstairs to grab a drink leaving me and custard alone, custard was quite naive so I said "hey custard! Wish to see my room!" We walked to my room. I opened the door revealing a nice summer themed room with a grand bed and mirror, I said to custard "go grab dark choco for me!" His head tilted as he said "why do you need dark choco?" I replied with "nothing... just need to have a regroup with you all!". 5 minutes had passed and dark choco came into my room with custard, I said "SO- okay your father and your father like each other, we need a plannnn" I said pointing to both of them then downstairs. Dark choco said "if it's possible I wish to not partake in these foolish acts." Custard cookie grabbed his cape and said "PLEASEEE ILL CRYYYYY" atleast pure vanilla and custard has something in common, there ability to bribe people. Dark choco twitched his eye at custard being annoying and said "Fine." I smirked and said "let's hear it!"

Dark Cacao's POV:

Me and pure vanilla were talking about recent events until custard came down the stairs, pure vanilla waved and said "hello custard! Need something?" Custard replied with "who's my mom?" Me and pure vanilla looked at each other with very surprised faces and pure vanilla said "why do you ask?" Custard tilted his head and said "Hollyberry said that a cookie is born from two other cookies! So who's the other cookie" pure vanilla frowned as he looked at hollyberrys stained glass. I decided to step in and say "why would you need to know?" Custard looked at me with a dead face and said "bcuz. I want to know who that other cookie is." Custard smirked and said "are you that other cookie?" Pure vanilla made a dramatic spit noise although having nothing in his mouth. I laughed as he said "I- uh- em- yes?" I stopped laughing and face palmed at how pure vanilla handled the situation.

Pure Vanillas POV:

I had panicked at the heat of the moment, custard replied with "I don't believe you! I look nothing like you or dark choco cookie!" We looked at each other and dark Cacao said "that's because- you are more pure vanillas side and has his dough?" I looked at my staff (in my au the eye on the staff close and open whenever) the staff looked very anxious and it's eye was opened wide. Me and my staff felt the same tension, Custard cookie said "prove it." As dark choco pitched in and said "I agree with custard." Honestly at this point I had decided to take it so I whispered to dark cacao and said "kiss me, before they know what's up!" He replied with "really? Didn't you like white lily?" I frowned indicating I did but white lily wasn't here. He was quite tall about 6 ft in height, I was around 5'9. He lifted my chin up and said "no homo-" before he'd kiss me, "Is it just me? Or is it getting hot in here" I thought to myself.

Hollyberrys POV:

I heard custard yell "okay! Now we believe you! Come on dark choco!" Before hearing dark choco cookie stumble up the steps. Custard bursted into the room saying "mission complete!" I smirked as I heard dark choco laugh. The sun began to fall, dark choco and custard cookie walked out, milk cookie met up with dark choco for a new adventure and custard walked of with wizard cookie as they bickered about random things. We all went to our bedrooms, I laid in bed with an everlasting smirk across my face.