Your Love Makes Me Always Young

In a sunny afternoon, a young woman is getting ready to go outside. The latest fashion clothes, an open V collar with a back that shows her beautiful skin. A knee-length skirt that shows the beautiful calves and rounded hips which will certainly make the men eyes widen in awe. After making sure her appearance is perfect, that young woman steps out of the room with a bag that is slung across the chest.

"Honey, just want some fruits? Don't want some other orders?"

The young woman asks a middle-aged man who is sitting on the living room sofa.

"No, Dear. Just some fruits, please."

The man who is asked only answers with his head down. Seems like he is enjoying the reading of a novel.

"Okay then. I am going shopping first, Honey."

As the woman speaks while stepping out of the door, the man raises his head. He looks frowned at her.

"Dear? Where are you really going?"

The man suddenly asks. The young woman looks back and stops walking. She stares at, tilting her head. Frowning at the man.

"Didn't I tell you earlier, Honey? I want to go shopping."

She speaks with one hand on the waist and the other hand holds the door handle. Then she continues to say, "Why ask again?"

"The open clothes, my Dear, whom you want to show off?"

The man asks again. Novel that he has been reading, closed and placed on the lap. He lowers the glasses and looks at the young woman.

"Show off the body? Show the body off to whom? What do you mean exactly?"

The young woman turns to ask fiercely.

"Just wondering. Alright then, be careful on the road, Dear."

Realizing that his lover turns to be angry, the man replies with a smile.

"Huh! I go first!"

Amanda speaks curtly, can not hide anymore sullen face.

***

"I am really annoyed you know, Mira. Aaron doesn't even understand the fashion i wear! When I just dress like this, he calls it showing off the body! Huh!"

"Huh yes, it means your husband doesn't understand the fashion. Hihihi ... in my opinion, this kind of clothes is normal."

Mira replies while giggling. Amanda laughs too. She speaks after putting down the shopping basket that she was carrying on the floor. Then turns around in front of Mira.

Coincidentally, it is a Saturday afternoon. The visitors of the shopping center where Amanda and Mira visit to shop is so much busy. The men who pass, will definitely turn around and watch Amanda. Mira herself glances at every man who passes by them, then she glances at Amanda who is walking beside her.

***

"Hi, Aaron. It looks how much fun the reading. Reading what, Aaron?"

Mira asks Amanda's husband. She stands in front of the garden chair where Aaron is sitting relaxing. The shopping basket that is brought from shopping center placed on the table. Then the fruits which had been bought with Amanda, taken out and placed on the existing plate.

The garden is in the yard of Aaron and Amanda's house. A lamp in the corner of the garden with a small fish pond that extends, adds to its beauty. The sky starts getting dark, slowly shows the romantic atmosphere of the garden.