𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Alright ladies, I'm back from the mall with some items I need you to try on."

Yanni exclaimed excitedly as she tossed the bags she held on the bed the three of you, Yanni, Monique, and yourself, shared. You all grew up together, went to the same school, and graduated together, so it made sense to move in with each other. You could all afford to buy your own beds, but you, along with your two roommates, enjoyed the cuddling.

"Aht, now you gotta tell us what you have planned," Mo said, eyeing the shopping bags hard while you sat next to her with a straight face. Knowing Yanni, it was probably another night out at a club.

"Okay fine. Y'all know Dynamite, right? The Hero? Well, he invited me to his homie's house party tonight and I'm taking my two favorite girls with me."

"Dynamite? We're supposed to believe that YOU know him and he knows you..? Girl..." You gave her the 'your deadass?' look before rolling your eyes and waving her off. Yanni had a little crush on the Hero for a while now and somehow he magically knows her all of a sudden?

"Really? How do you know Dynamite?" Mo asked, arching a brow at her friend and Yanni smiled in response with a little blush on her golden-brown face. You placed your thumb under your chin and thought about her words for a while until it finally popped up in your head. With a hand over your mouth and wide eyes, you start to shake Mo's shoulder with your other hand.

"YOU'RE...FUCKING...DYNAMITE?" Mo made the 'OOP' noise right before the three of you squealed like school girls. 

"Now how did you get his mean ass to notice you?" You skeptically asked with your arms crossed. The man stayed with a scowl on him and of all people, why DYNAMITE? The dude was mean and cold to everyone, even his girl fans.

"That's a story for another time! Now hurry up and try on these clothes, we gotta party to go to tonight." Yanni spoke before going to the bathroom to freshen up her makeup.

"I'm gonna go get y'all some jewelry, I'll be right back." Yanni says while applying another glossy coat of lip gloss as she makes her way towards the door again.

"Why can't we use your stuff? You have more than enough." You say with a hand on your hip and Mo nods her head in agreement.

"Y/n you still owe me a 50K pearl necklace and Mo, you lost my favorite diamond choker. I'm not lending you two bamsee-holes anything else." Yanni says before leaving through the door again. Both you and Mo look away at the same time, biting both of your fists in embarrassment. You forgot about that pearl necklace incident. Reaching into one of the bags, Mo pulls out a brown leather dress that came with black and white spotted thigh high heels.

"Oh, these are cute!" Mo chirped happily as she glanced over her outfit for tonight. You could always count on Yanni to keep her girls looking like baddies. With a lazy grunt, you reach over to the other bag before pulling it over to you. Reaching in, you take out your assumed outfit and squint with puckered lips. It was another leather dress that looked as if it would go all the way down to your shins. Something you could barely move in.

"Now how am I s'pose throw ass in this?" Tossing the dress to the side, you look in your bag again to see if there was anything else to wear. With that big of a smile on your face, thankfully there was. You pull out another dress from the bag and your eyes lit up because you knew you could make something shake with this. It was an olive green dress with decorated holes on the sleeves and both sides of the dress. The fabric was soft like leggings and with the type of ass you had??? They might as well call you thunder booty! With a glance at the clock, you get up to start changing.

"What time did she say the party started, Mo?" You asked and she shrugged so the two of you squeezed into the bathroom together to change just in case. It was 10:30 PM already, so you assumed it would start around 11:00, and knowing Yanni, she wouldn't tell you the time until it was last minute.