474 🩺 Curiosity | M

He'd only been sitting at Mingi's desk, researching things for when he would go back to work on Monday. But apparently, that'd been all it took.

Mingi had been studying on his bed...

But as a shiver shot down his spine, it accompanied a hand sliding down his back, spinning the chair slightly around.

'Mmm Yun-ah~' came Mingi's soft, tantalising voice, whispered from right beside his ear.

'Yes?' he replied, glancing from the computer screen to Mingi perched on all fours on the end of his bed.

'May I please have a kiss?'

He almost ascended. Choking on air for a moment, purely surprised, he stared at him. 'Did you just ask me for a kiss?' he asked, dumbfounded.

The whine that met his ears made him feel like it would forever be his downfall. 'I kind of want attention...' Mingi whined...

And dear lord. His heart thudded in his chest. 'Weren't you studying?' he asked, putting off the way he suddenly felt incredibly nervous.

'I was, but I kept looking at you working and I now kinda am jealous...'

'Of the computer?' he asked in disbelief.

Mingi pouted a little, looking away as his cheeks blushed. 'Maybe...'

He felt his heart fluttering in his chest, just by hearing his words. Swinging the chair back to the desk, he had mainly done it to hide his heating cheeks, and save his work on the computer before returning to him...

But suddenly, his breath was being taken away as within a split second - no warning -, his chair was spiralled around and Mingi was putting himself, in, his lap.

His eyes widened and his hands subconsciously rested gently on his waist as he stared at Mingi's body straddling his.

'Min...' he whispered, fearful that his palpating heart would give away how nervous he was.

If he noticed, he didn't say anything. Instead, he rested his arms up over his shoulders and toyed with the hair at the nap of his neck. 'We have the dorm to ourselves,' Mingi whispered.

His stomach leapt up into his throat. 'D-do we?'

'Mhm...' he whispered.

The realisation made him incredibly nervous for a moment, but all it took was Mingi to feather his lips over his, to have him giving in...

Giving in enough to hold tight onto his body, drawing him nearer...

And feeling a very specific part of Mingi hard, between his legs...

His eyes widened, staring down between them... Staring at their hips, and then at his face... 'Do you only want my kisses?' he asked sceptically, feeling his pulse speeding up.