the end of summer break ..and.. a new day of school

KYLES POV-

.
.
.
.
.
"Ugh I don't wanna go to school today"
I cry as my mom wakes me up. "hun you got to go you don't wanna be that person don't you".

"No I don't" I say "then wake up" my mom said as she puts cold water on my face.
She leaves after that I get up and walk to my dresser to get some clothes for my shower.

I walk out my door that my mom Left open
Like she always does my door when she leaves. I walk over to my bathroom And I turn on the shower "SHIT" I shouted

My mom ran into my bathroom and said"dear what happened.." "oh I just burned my self with the hot water"I said after one minute of silence"oh okay"she says. she walks out my room and bathroom

(After he's done taking a shower becuz yeah😒😒)

Ahh finally that felt like it took hours.i check my phone to see what time it is it's 6:04 because I wake up at 5:59. I fast walk as I walk out my bathroom to go to my closet for my shoe's I put them on. And I walk out side my room and down the stairs for breakfast. "Hey mom what are we having for breakfast?"

"Oh just something basic eggs and bacon"
I think she only said that because I'm skinny as hell. I sit down while my mom cooks. I take my phone out of my pocket and look at pics of me and my little brother ike.

"here hun" my mom says as she gives me my plate of food "oh thanks mom".I put my phone back in my pocket. I eat the food she gives me. and i get up to grab my backpack next to me. "mom I'm going to wait at the bus stop" I say as I walk out the door "OKAY HAVE A GOOD DAY DEAR" she shouts.

I walk to the bus stop and see my usual friend group Stan Cartman Kenny butters Stan is waving at me uncontrollably I think he's excited. We have been super best friends since kindergarten. I get closer to them and arrive at the bus stop. Stan runs to me and hugs me "ITS BEEN SO LONG KYLEEEE"he says "yeah I know really long" I said. The bus comes to pick us up.

I walk in the bus with Stan and someone random I don't know or really care about.
I grab Stan and fast walk to our usual seats we go too on the bus. We sit down and have a small conversation we pass by our old VERY old elementary school "bro remember when Eric was the hall monitor"
I say "sadly" Stan says.

STANS POV-
.
.
.
.
.
After a long time of not being with my sbf I realized how much I loved/liked him with his green emerald eyes and ginger fluffy hair. I zone out in the bus really I was kinda embarrassed because I was starting to blush at Kyle.

"Dude you o-" "NO YEAH IM FINE" I said before Kyle could even say any thing else.
We stayed silent for the rest of the ride after what felt like hours the bus driver said "OK Y'ALL WE'RE HERE GET OFF". Some kids sighed and some were excited all all I really know that Kyle was happy and disappointed at the same time.

Everyone started getting off and me and Kyle were the last ones to get off after I got off I saw the gay couple from elementary tweek and craig I tried not making eye contact with them. "Dude come on" Kyle said while he ran too me Kenny butters and Cartman where in front of us so we were in the back.

(AHHHH IM SO FUCKING LAZY BUT ILL STILL DO THIS CUZ YEAH...)

we went inside and we got our papers too see our classes "dude what classes did you get?" I say "um I got math first English history science ar-" "I got math first too" I said before he was going to say art. "YES" he shouted we run to our class and as we enter I see my ex girlfriend Wendy Testabuger and the teacher is out smoking some where

"Oh hey Kyle " Wendy said when she spotted us "oh hey wen" Kyle says huh.. they are friends?!?., "oh and hey Stan.." Wendy sounded un happy puwhen she said my name I don't really care about her but I care about Kyle.

"OH hi Wendy"I say I keep zoning out for some reason "c'mon Kyle" I say while dragging him to a desk "um oka-" "SORRY WENDY" I shout to make her jealous I can see her face getting red. we sit down and talk for a while the bell rang Kyle got really scared I can tell he jumped so hard.

"C'mon dude"Kyle says "k" I say I walk very close to him and keep looking behind and beside of us too see if Wendy comes.i grab his hand and run to our lockers for our stuff."okay dude I got to go right now" Kyle said while he grabbed his books "ok"I say.

I watch him go too class while I'ma go skip my classes except for lunch and breaks to see Kyle I see Kenny 'hey Kenneth" I say running to him "whats up Stan" "nothing much I heard you and butters dating"I say. "oh yeah he's very nice better than Kyle"

Kenny said "shut up Kenny" Kenny has knew I've liked him since second grade I never told him I guess he found out he cuz I act a lot more different with Kyle and seem too blush when I'm with him. Shit the beel rang it was time for lunch "I'll meet you at lunch ken" I say "okay" he said I run to the multi purpose room I didn't need lunch so yeah.i see Kyle and run to him "KYLEEEE"I say as I hug him Kenny came and said "wow" "shut up Kenny"I say I let go of Kyle "dude why didn't you get lunch?!?!" I say "they didn't let me " he sighed I got so mad I almost banged my fist on the table.

"Oh I can go get some for you if ya want" I say trying not to sound mad "really thanks dude"he say sounding more happy. "Yeah of course" I get up for kyles lunch and walk to the cafeteria I entered and walked up to the lunch lady I grabbed food for Kyle and left with out paying for it.

KYLES POV-
.
.
.
.
.
i was hungry as hell but Stan went to get me lunch Im really happy I have a friend like him I really like him. "Dude don't you think Stan acts werid when he's around you" Kenny said I say "well yeah but it's fine I guess". Stan comes back with the food and gives it to me he says"here ya go Kyle" "thanks dude" "your welcome" Stan says

(Yes kyles love is this short)