missing kids

Spoiler:
2 ppl dies in this chapter 👹.

I 👹💀☹️😋🥺🧐🥵

STANS POV-
.
.
.
.
I wake up too my alarm "UGH oh it's Saturday YES" I realized it was 11:08 I think how I was gonna start my day but I realized that was the time Wendy and Kyle meet at the park and the park is infront of my house too. I see them arrive I see that Wendy has a envelope I kinda start to worry what's about maybe a love letter "HUNNY U AWAY" My mom says "YEAH"...

(We getting to the drama quick 🤩😟
)

I see the envelope and reality it had a heart on it I want to... Kill Wendy I look back at my window and see Wendy giving Kyle the envelope I saw Kyle blushing when he started reading Kyle hugged Wendy then Wendy kissed on his forehead.... I had enough of her today she's dead.

After Kyle left I wrote in my note book planning how I'm gonna kill her I think I should make it look like suicide for her death. I saw Wendy walking home by her self "MOM IM GOING OUT REAL QUICK" "okay hun" my mom says. I put my coat on and knife rope and paper.

I open the door as soon as Kyle leaves and leave it open "HEY WENDY" "oh hey Stan.." "I need to talk to you follow me real quick.." "uh okay is this about Kyle" I stay silent we walk up to the lake I find a tree and slowly grab my knife out."Hey Wendy" She turned around and saw my knife "what... Stan what the hell?!?" "Sorry Wendy" "STAN NO PLEASE.. CAN'T WE TALK ABT THIS"

I Stab her 3 times and slit her neck she was crying in pain I felt so much joy I was also wearing gloves. and once she closed her eyes and died. I grabbed her hand and put her hand prints on the knife .I got the rope and tied it on a tree. I got Wendy and put her on the rope I was finally done.

I cleaned my self up and went to her parents house fake crying I knocked on there door "yes who is it" her parents say "it's me Stan..." "Oh dear why are you crying what did she do too you..?!?!" Her parents always said this when I was crying "n-nothig but..." "But what?" Her parents say really confused"your daughter committed... S*****" "WHAT?!?! " yeah..."

Her dad pulled out his phone and dialed 911 "when and how did you find out and where?!" Her mom says in fear she starts to tear up. "I found her at the lake but I don't know when" "o-oh hun leave please we will handle the rest of this thank you" she said as she slammed the door I was so happy
(I JUST REALIZED THIS IS CRAIGS QUOTE)

(SUNDAY)

I wake up on the couch wondering if she was actually dead (Wendy) I get off the couch and see my mom making breakfast "morning mom" I said "morn hun" I go towards the door as I grab my keys o porn the door "MOM IMA GO OUT" "OK" I run out and kept running to the place I killed Wendy I see a lot of police men and her body getting in a bag "AY Why u here ?" One man says "I just wanted to see my friend here" "well if its this kid " he said while pulling out a poster of Wend "she's dead" "oh um bye than?" I was trying hard to not sound suspicious
.
.
.
.
.
.
KYLES POV-

I walk back home and open my door
"Hey ma" I say "oh hello Kyle were have u Been?" My mom said acting a bit weird.
"Uhh I was with Wendy" "oh you're girlfriend?" Mom said "WHAT NO" I say as my face turns real red "aww it's ok if ur shy" she says while laughing "yeah yeah I'ma head to my room". "Ok " my mom says back I walk up my stairs and I look into my brothers room he feel asleep tho so I tried to stay quiet.

I get to my room and walk in
And sit on my bed and grab my phone
I realized I left it at the park
I run down stairs. And tell my mom I'm going out again she doesn't answer tho
I didn't really care though. I left my phone at the park I run out and put on my hoodie.