Prologue: [Russian Invasion]

(Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/26/russia-invasion-ukraine-enters-third-day-what-we-know-so-far)

Warning: Strong Theme and Language not apporiatage to all readers. Reader discretion is advised.

Mistakes will be made about the current invasion of Ukraine and the Russo-Ukrainian War. If any experts or the ones living through these events spot these errors, let me know in the comments so I can fix it.

=========================================

On Feburary 24, at 5:00pm, artillery fire rained down on Ukraine followed by Russian Ground Forces enter the nation throught Russia, Crima, and Belarus. They were supported by Belarus, Donatsk Republic, and Luhansk Republic.

Putin's act was condemned by NATO and the United Nations with most nations supporting Ukraine. Those closest to Russia showed their support to Putin's justification for invading Ukraine while other nations respond are unknown or netural. Also not all Russians approved of Putin's use of force causing anti-war protest that were followed by massed arrest.

Ukrainian soldiers fought the Russian Ground Force with high-determination. Able-bodied Male ranging from 18 to 60 were forbidden from leaving the nation while volutneers were given some basic trainning to prepare for the inevitable.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy could had taken an offer to escape from the war zone but turned it down, prefering to fight alongside the troops rather than taking the easy way despite the risk if captured or killed. Other celebrties like the Klischko brothers,  and even the former Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko took the call of duty to bear arms to defend the motherland. There were also foreign reporters and jounralists to report recent events in Ukraine along with some volutneers fighting alongside the Ukrainians.

At Warsaw, President Joe Biden would give out his speech condemning the invasion of Ukraine by Russia.

This was just the beginning for the world in early 2022. For Ukraine, something appears to have a different opinion on it.

----------(Scene Changes)----------

On March X (Exact day unknown), Russian Ground Force infantry and armor have begin their assault on the city of Kyiv. Gunshots ringed out inside the once peaceful city of Kyiv. Cry of pain or determination could be heard all around the city.

"(Enemy Tank!!!)" a Ukrainian soldier called out to their comrades of an incoming Russian T-90 tank.

One of the soldiers got out their Anti-tank Javelin missile launcher and got into position while the rest covered fire. Once in a counching position, the soldier fires their missile onto the Russian Tank.

 Once in a counching position, the soldier fires their missile onto the Russian Tank

(Source: https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a21475/watch-the-armys-javelin-anti-tank-missile-blow-stuff-up/)

In a matter of seconds, the T-90 went up in flames. The crew were either killed by the explosion or were burning alive. The some Ukrainians showed mercy to their enemy since they were just like them.

House to House combat was frequent in some cases as the Russians couldn't risk hitting their men with artillery and ariel bombardment. Many Ukrainians used guerilla and unconventional warfare to dislodge Russian convoys like the use of Molotov Cocktail.
Some machine gunners waited for the infantry to dismount off of their armored personnal carriers before taking the group off-guard. Snipers were often sniped down important targets to weaken the others structure like officers, other snipers, etc.

President Zelenskyy was preparing for the inevitable and was ready to die for his nation. As he and the troops around him were preparing for their last stand, one of the soldiers spotted something.

"(Look.)"

"(The hell is that?)"

"(S#**! Get the President inside! Now!)" one of the soldiers shouted.

President Zelenskyy didn't like staying behind a safe curtain while something was happening but it would be worse if the head of state was killed. He reluctantly allowed himself to be escorted.

----------(Scene Changes)------------

Outside, the sky had become dark as lightning and thunder could be heard followed by a hurricane. The combatnant on the ground could feel it and were confused what was just happening.

Aircraft in the air were suddenly were plummenting down to the ground while vehicles crash into each other. Sounds of alarms and panic could be heard while foreign journalists and tv reporters watch in disbelief.

".....(What you're seeing is not Computer Generated Imagery. This is the real thing.)"

".....( Right now a mysterious storm just hit Ukraine right in the middle of an invasion. We at our respective news broadcast will do anything to risk our lives to get the full story out.)"

"..... (Is this part of Putin's Secret Project?)"

The last shown footages of Ukraine before it disappeared was recorded around around the area before the mist engulf the nation and the ones in it. Then in a matter of seconds, a flash of light engulf the entire nation and left only the empty blank space of water only.
Everything near or in Ukraine from Navy ships, tanks, aircrafts, and even combantants had all vanished into thin air.

"This is CNN live." A reporter on a helicopter states. "And where it use to be Ukraine has disappeared."

"...(Devestaing news. The country of Ukraine has disappeared from sight. Everyone near or on Ukraine has also vanish along with it.)"

Around the world, the mysterious storm was being reported with many coming up with conspiracy theories like it was the work of a secret weapon or an alien aduction.
Mourning was present all around the world including Russia. Many hope the Ukrainians and their relatives that were in the nation when it was engulfed were alright.

============================================

I'm been thinking on doing Media Revolution for some time. I'm going to hold up on my Chosin book or just cancelled it because I can only work on two stories at a time. If any of you are interested in that story, feel free to ask.