Damian W x (OC) x Platonic Peter P. Part 1

Requested from @jessd2100

Damian Wayne x Matt Murdock’s daughter oc x platonic Peter Parker soulmate nsfw one shot. 

Part one out of ?

(OC) Alexis 

OC
Name: Alexis Scarlet Murdock
Age: 18 years old
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue 
Height: 5’6 ft.
Weight: 123.03 pounds 

She is an ‘vigilante’ called Shadow

She is an ‘vigilante’ called Shadow... (I'm sorry... the name is not the best here)

Third person pov. 

Alexis was never great with her words, she was never great at starting conversations or even continuing one longer than five minutes; in general she was never great at talking with anyone. 

At school she sat alone in the corner with a book in hand or just coloring to herself. Most of her classmates thought she was weird since she never talked to them and kept to themselves; they also thought it was weird that she had one parent and when they visited; they stared off. So they stayed away from her. They were young and did not grasp the concept of what was wrong with him. Alexis grasped- no she understood it because she lived with him and helped him out. 

Her teachers tried helping her out and tried to push her to hang with her classmates, but it never worked and then through time they just stopped trying and let her be on her own; it was easier for them that way. 

That was until Alexis moved school and ended up in the same classroom as one of her soulmates. The two were ten years old at that time.

The two were placed as platonic soulmates. Friends, soulmates. 

Alexis Murdock and Peter Parker are platonic friend soulmates. 

In this world there are soulmates and different kinds of stages of them. 

There are the loving, romantic, sexual kind of soulmate soulbond connections on this planet. 

Those relationships are based around being lovers. This kind of soulmate connections are a very strong kind of soulbond and its one of the the most known soulmate/soulbond connections out there. 

The loving soulmate connections are the one that are the strongest kind of soulbonds out there. When Lovers Soulmates meet and accept each other; the two are pulled way more together than before, at that point the two soulmates can not live without each other. The two are each other-other halves, they are their entire world, their everything and splitting them up would cause so much pain and destruction; they would do everything in their power to get back to each other. 

The lovers soulmate are very known and more common to happen. Those soulmarks happen around the age of fourteen years old. 

Then there's:

Best friend soulmate soulbonds. Also called Platonic Soulmates, those are the relationships where the two are destined to be just best friends for life. Yes, they may fight and not talk with each other for a few days, but they will always come back to each other, forgiving each other. Their not the best friend relationship where they fight and never talk to each other again, this relationship is where they will always come back and be best friends, they always have each other's back and never will betray each other. 

Their relationships are like Lovers’ Soulmate Soulbonds just minus the whole romantic, sexual part in it and the fact that their soulbond connections is strong, but not as strong as Lovers’ Soulmate Soulbond connections. 

Their soulmate soulbonds are strong, quite strong too, not as strong with the Lovers soulmate soulbond, but there's an understanding there:

Most of the time in Platonic Soulmates Soulbond, the two end up having another soulmate and those soulmates are mostly the Lovers Soulmate soulbonds, so depending on the situation the person they're saving is the Lovers soulmate and not the Friend soulmate. 

So… yes Platonic Soulmate Soulbond connections are strong, but Lovers’ Soulmate Soulbond connections are stronger, way stronger. 

Most of the time platonic soulmates stay just friends, but sometimes they do become slightly more than that, but it's rare to happen. 

Those soulmarks happen around the age of nine or ten years old.

Alexis Murdock and Peter Parker got their soulmarks on their ninth birthdays and met when they were ten years old at school. 

Their soulmark is a cute little soulmark that indicated that they were to have a cute, strong and long living platonic best friend relationship and it was very true.

(not my pic^)

Alexis and Peter are best friends. They know everything there is to know about each other, they like almost all the same interests, they are caring and understanding with each other and they always have each other's back. The two are invincible and literally do everything together. The two built up their relationships to be a strong, goofy, loving brother and sister soulbond connection. 

And now they are almost eighteen years old. 

-----------------
I hoped you liked it.
I'm sorry if it's short.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling mistakes😅.

You may request any characters below, if there's a character that's not written down below it usually means that I don't write for them. You may ask and see if I forgot any characters that aren't written down below, but the possibility that I forgot them is probably not it, it's probably because I don't write for them. (Sorry if that sounds rude, not my intention at all)

So these are the characters I write for, 

Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Clark Kent, Conner Kent, Barry Allen, Wally West, Bart Allen, Arthur, Tim Drake, Freddy Freeman, Billy Baston, Garfield, Megan, Artemis, Aqualad, Jamie Reyes, Mera, Vulko, King Orm, Joker, Harley, Lex and Raven

My requests are always open. You may request whenever you want and how many times you want. 

But I would like to say now that it does take me time to get requests done, I have other books to work on and other requests too. So it does take time to do them. 

I will try my best to do every single request that's requested my way, but there is a possibility that I will deny some requests for characters that I have on the list (and off the list) because of the requests. If a request makes me uncomfortable I will not do it, if I can't see myself being able to write the request too I won't do it. Please understand that I can deny requests if I want to. (Please don't take this the wrong way) 

Again you may request requests anytime you want. 
I don't judge. 
BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I only write for female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC. 
I write x reader, and or x OC. I write GirlxGirl(gxg), MenxGirl(mxg).
AGAIN I don't write for Male readers or OC, I'm sorry.