8

"Why are you here , sir?" Vrinda enquired. "Get ready, we have to go" he ordered. "Get ready? Where are we going?" she asked. "You know what I mean. Right?" he looked at her eyes. "Yes, sir. But I can't come with you. Please don't force me" she rejected. "Ok, Fine. Then I should meet and talk to your boyfriend" Vinod said and was about to get into the house. "No, sir. I'll come with you" she replied and he stepped back to his car. "Ok. Then get ready" he informed her and sat in the car. She stepped into the house. "Why did he come here?" Aarav was curious. "Why should I tell you?" she looked at him with a serious look on her face. She stepped into her room and closed the door. After a few minutes she dressed and got into Vinod's car.

"Why are you sad?" Amar asked Aarav. "It's cuz she doesnt like a person like her dad. The type of man she hates is a man with a lot of anger and who can't speak softly. That makes her sad and cry out of the blue. It makes me sad when she cries. Vinod is a type of man who resembles her dad. He thinks that the person who makes her life miserable is me. I mean, cuz of breaking up with me. She cried a lot cuz of him. He used to give her a hard time. She hated to stay in the house and she forced herself to love travelling. I'm afraid that he will be angry at her. Will she cry if he gets angry at her? What do you think?" Aarav worried. Amar looked at him. "Wait, I saw this somewhere. Omg, this is the webtoon story. Right?" Amar was clueless. Aarav looked at him. "Yea. It's my story" Aarav replied. "Oh god, that means the story is taken from real life? In this life my character is played by Aarav?" Amar started thinking a lot in his mind. "That means, wait. You wrote that Shreddha has heart disease and she has a lot of pain. Vrinda also has heart disease?" Amar enquired with confusion. "No. I just added that. It's not in the real world" Aarav replied.