Chapter 1

"Becca wake up! "

My mum yelled voice waked me up.

"I'm awake, I'm awake"

Groaning I rolled out of bed. Well let me introduce myself first. I'm Rebecca Fleming, I'm 18 well almost 18 I'm gonna be in month. I live with my oh-so-boring brother Joey mum and dad. We are in lower clase, since started ruling the world humans are putted in clases. Today I had to wake up at 6 in the morning I know some of you might say I need to wake up at 6 every morning but I'm not morning person. However I need to wake up at 6 in the morning because price Louis is going through my village and all folks need to go on Great Victor Square aka Main square .

"Becca hun are u awake? "

"Yesss mummm! "I yelled

Since I have a few hours to get ready I decided to take a shower. I put my hair is pony tail and hopped in the shower. Sometimes I gotta feeling like I take the longgggest showers btw I like to sing in shower. When I finally get out of shower I dry my hair. I really love my hair it's brown and long and smells like strawberries, I love that shampoo. I don't like make up so I just put a little bit of mascara and slightly pink lipstick. I wear blue dress and blue flats. When I got satisfied with my look I get out of my bed and run down stairs.

"Honey you are...... gorgeous " my dad said. I just rolled my eyes at him. I hate vampires with passion, I hate everything that is connect with vampires. They destroyed human lifes and they are still destroying it. I heard stories about life before vampires, I heard how nice and peaceful it was in 2015,2016 without vampires. I wish I was born then. We got out of house and hopped in car. Drive was.......well it was boring.

Just as we arrived at square and get out of car drums started to play oh-so-famous sound the prince is here. Everyone went quiet. I could see someone moving toward us.

"Don't look that is prince! " my brother whispered/yelled.

My eyes turns to face the floor but being curious person I lift my head up. I meet his eyes and my body became warm and after god 5 seconds I looked down scared. What the hell?

Louis POV

Walking by I didn't sow anything special. Just week humans. But then my eyes meet brown ones and my stomach started to tighten. Good I need to have that girl and she will be mine willing or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh god I'm nervous I think for1st chapter this is enough.

Comment and vote it really hurt me when I have 100 readers and no comments at all

say me hi at least.
Anyway I hope u enjoyed ☺❤❤❤