DeadBody of Roommate

"What are you up to?" I could feel his breath on my face, as he looked deep in my eyes. He was searching for my motives, again. Why is he having it hard to believe that I just want to help? Well that's all he should know. Because the actual reason, of inviting him, is pathetic. Even for myself. But for a peaceful night of sleep ,hopefully, it's important for him to be here, with me.

A deep sigh escaped from me. Lightly shoving his arms away, I shook my head. "I'm not up to anything. Why are you finding it hard to believe?" Slightly tilting my head I asked him. He looked handsome with that frown. I had this slight urge to trace them with the tip of my finger. My hands itched to do it.

"Because one shouldn't trust a stranger." Crossing his arms, he spoke.

"We aren't technically strangers. We do know each other names." I crossed my arms, mimicking him. His whole body language changed. A frustrated look took over his feature, as he ruffled his hair. Making me look at him with widened eyes.

"Aish just promise me you won't do anything to me!" His voice was slightly raised. Making me close my eyes. "Keep your voice low.. and if that's what makes you sleep peacefully than, I promise."

"No no no.. not like this, you have to pinky promise me." I looked at him in utter disbelief as he held his finger up. I could only compare the guy I met in the park, cold and distant without any traces of happiness to the guy who stood in front of me, looking at me with hope twinkling in his eyes, as he stared at me.

Slowly, I lifted my hand, thinking that any minute he would go back to his cold self. But when my finger wrapped around his, a big smile took over. Making me shudder in disbelief. What the F*ck? The beating of my heart escalated within my chest. Showing me his perfect set lined teeth he exclaimed in relief. "Now I can finally sleep. And don't you dare break your promise, or else you will go straight to hell." With that being said, he walked comfortably, back to his room, with both hands in his pants pocket.

Leaving me in shock, standing with my back in contact with the wall. "Have I invited a person with bipolar disorder to my house?" I muttered.

......

I couldn't get the sleep which I had desired. All thanks to that snoring boy, in the room next to mine. At one point, I felt frustrated to the point I'd a full on crying session. Why? Because of his snoring voice! And to top it off, I couldn't even find ear plugs. Running a hand down my face, I grabbed the coffee that I had freshly brewed. Because God knows I need it, after barely getting one or two hours of sleep, these past few months.

And here I thought, maybe if I have someone with me, I would be able to get some sleep. Maybe I should just take those sleeping pills, the doctor had recommended. But- My head turned, when the door opened and guess who came out in all his glory, without a shirt on? And all I could do was admire his lean but well maintained body. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of girl to ogle so bluntly but damn, this boy has something that just makes you unable to keep your eyes away from him.

I feel like a wolf on heat whose been deprived of sex for years, because all I want to do is to push him against the wall, as I let my hands run on his chest, while- What in the fudging world am I doing? I shook my head, pulling myself from those wild thoughts. I stared at my cup of coffee, tracing the edge with the tip of my finger, as he came in and took a bottle of mango juice, poured it in a glass. Placing it on the island and took a seat next to mine.

"You look like shit." Is the first thing he says to me. No Good morning or something. "All thanks to you." I gave him a look, letting him know I didn't like his statement. "Ohh? Been awake thinking about me?" He chuckled to himself. "Aren't you too full of yourself?"

"I can't seem to find any other reasons for you to stay awake all night."

"I think your snores are more than enough reason. Don't you think?" Taking a sip of my coffee, I looked at him, with a raised brow. His mouth formed into 0 and gave me a sheepish smile, as he cutely scratched his neck. His cheeks tinted with a light color of red. "Sorry. It's something I can't stop, no matter how hard I try." I just hummed and looked out the window. Letting the sunlight to fall on my face. "Just wake me up next time, don't stay awake like this."

Simply nodding my head, I got busy with drinking my coffee untill I heard him clear his throat. "Uhmm.. What are your plans for today?" He hesitated at first. "Nothing important. Why?" He rotated his body, now facing me. "Can I stay here for two weeks? It's just that my f-friend is currently out of city right now, once he comes back I'll leave as soon a possible. I know i'm asking for too much but I'll pay you for staying here." Placing my empty cup on the island. I also turned towards him.

"You can stay here for as long as you want. I don't mind having a roommate. And you don't have to pay as well." Giving him an assuring smile, I took both the glasses and put the in the sink. Turning the water on. "No. I will pay you. I wouldn't feel good if I stay for free." I stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking of a way as to how I can make him stay without having him pay me. "Than- how about you do something for me, instead of paying me?"

Didn't know when he stood behind me, so close that I could feel the heat of his body. My body went rigid, untill he side stepped and now stood beside me. "Like what?" He gave me a suspicious look. "Li-" I gulped. But than look him directly in his eyes. "Like throwing the black bag, under your bed, in some river or even better, burying it."

"Just that? I'll do it right now." With a small smile on his face, he walked in the direction of the room, halting for a second. Looking at me, over his shoulder, still with that smile on his face. "What is in the bag?"

"Oh Just the body of my previous roommate."