Prelude / Disclaimer

Everything comes at a cost and the cost of freedom is high.

Ranisaheb Tarini Bai Gaikwad of Nagpur has paid that cost multiple times, over sleepless nights, spilt blood, crushed bones and torn muscles.

She is going to pay that price again, with her choice.

Shrimant Sardar Ekansh Holkar of Kashi lived a controlled life. First, in the name of selfishness disguised as peace and later, shackles disguised as rules.

He has always paid the price of the choices, with consequences colouring his mind and body.

It is time to pay the price of choice again, with freedom.

_______________

- Swarajya Tarini -

- Swarajya Tarini -

Copyright © Taarinii ™ 2022

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication must be reproduced, stored or remade into a retrieval system or retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, photocopying or anything else) without a prior written consent from the author. Any person who does any unauthorised act with regards to this publication shall be liable to legal prosecution and copyright claims. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright laws.

T

he purpose of this story is not to hurt anyone's beliefs and sentiments, it is purely for enjoyment.

The story is an account of historical events blended with many fictional elements that did not transpire in reality and are just there for enhancing and furthering the plot.

My apologies if, unknowingly,
any sentiments are hurt.

I hope that you will enjoy this story and thanks for reading / voting / commenting <3