Seven

Next morning Henry was awake early he came home from the hospital late last night after spending two nights there with y/n he had to get back to check on Kal.

Henry woke he had y/ns bag ready the night before.

" Hey Kal boy! Come here"! Henry smiled.

Kal jumped up and sat next to him " y/n might be coming home today buddy how about that eh? You'll be able to give her big hugs on the sofa oh do me a favour buddy guard he with your life"!

With a breath Henry got up from the lounge and went upstairs to get changed.

Brushing his hair he brushed his teeth running downstairs he checked that Kal had enough water ran downstairs and got his shoes on grabbing his car keys he grabbed them rushed out of the door and sped off toward the hospital.

When he got to the hospital he parked the car and went off onto tnd hospital to find y/n. She was sat in the chair she felt as if she couldnt move in the bed.

" Goodmorning angel! Its wonderful to see you up sweetheart"! Henry smiled as bent down in front of y/n.

" Well morning to you too Mr Cavill"! Y/n countered smiling.

" howre you feeling"? Henry asked

" Tired! I just want get home"! Y/n complained groggily.

" Have the doctors been yet"? Henry asked.

" No"! Repiled y/n miserably.

Without warning Henry bent upwards and kissed her straight on the lips no warning.

Theyd kissed.

" hey! Look itll be all be over soon and you can rest time and I've gave Kal his duties hes to guard you with his life when I get you home you're going rest and be pampered every day and night do you hear me? I'm in it for the long haul"!

Henry looked at y/n straight in the eyes seriously and smiled " You y/n are special way too special I do not want to ever lose you"!

Y/n looked at him with confusion written across her face.

" I...don't understand Henry .... whatre you saying .... that you love me is that it"? Y/n confused.

Henry got born of y/ns hands in his cressessing them with his thumbs gently smiling he repiled " oh y/n sweetheart! If I could have met you when I was doing Superman or playing him you could've played Lois Lane ... because she was a beautiful woman as you are you with the soul of angel and I... he looked upwards fighting the tears back.

" you what henry"? Y/n encouraged.

" And I like you so much y/n I truly do you mean the heavens to me your my home as is Kal"! Henry smiled though the chuckle now with his eyes still with tears in them.

Henry couldnt believe just how lucky he had been to meet such a young woman as y/n.

" henry! I think you're the one that's concussed"! Y/n laughed.

Henry shuck his head ...

" No no y/n darling! I'm not ... I'm being deeply serious with you"!

Y/ felt her eyes watering a tear slipped down her cheek.

Henry straightened himself and took the chair next to you securely holding y/ns hand in his with entwined fingers.

" Goodmorning y/n after having last night you can be discharged this morning and start to recover at home we're going to give some strong painkillers to kill the pain if it should worsen don't hesitate to double the dose"! The doctor told them.

Henry stood up to shake the doctors hand.

" Thank you so much doctor"! Henry smiled.

The doctor just smiled at the two of you and headed back to the nurses station where he was looking though your notes or it could've been another patients notes you weren't sure.

After two hours of waiting for the pharmacy to dispense your medication Henry grabbed the bag he made up for you skung it across his broad shoulder with his other arm wrapped strongly around y/n they headed for the entrance.

" We don't have to wait for a cab I've brought the car sweetheart are you sure you can walk that far? Are you ribs hurting you"? Henry fussed concerned.

" No nope Henry I can do it I'm fine"! Y/n repiled.

(as I warned in the previous chapter there was a kiss on this chapter)