part six - did you forget?

@evelynmount the boy who had a dream @masonmount   UP THE CHELS 💙

UP THE CHELS 💙

➖@masonmount glad to have you there
➖@evelynmount i'll be at every match

➖@benchilwell good to see she's a blue

➖@declanrice should've been a hammer this is the ultimate betrayal ev 😞
➖@evelynmount im so sorry please forgive me deccy bear 🥺🥲
➖@declanrice YOUR DONE

➖@chelseafc we hope to see you again 💙
liked by evelynmount

➖@kaihavertz don't tell mason but i prefer you
➖@evelynmount your my favourite german
➖@masonmount crying now

Evelyn had arrived at Stamford Bridge with her brother, it had been years since the girl had entered the stadium she called home and the feeling of walking up those stairs still felt absolutely incredible.

"come to the tunnel at half time okay" mason said his sister as they arrived at her seat.

"will do mase, do us proud"
she responded pulling her elder brother into a hug.

She took her seat and waited for the game to start, it was his last game before he left for the euros so they wanted to make it count. The two teams walked out, first West Ham, which she knew his best friend Declan Rice played for. The players took the knee and the match kicked off.

15 minutes into play and chelsea had created many chances but were losing as West Ham player Bowen had scored the opening goal in under 3 minutes, Evelyn focused on the players, specifically her brother and he pushed the ball down the pitch making his way across the halfway line before passing it too Reece James a fellow English player, the pair ran down with not a single West Ham player, James shot the ball back across to Mount who launched the ball into the back of the net and the crowd went wild.

A GOAL FOR NUMBER NINETEEN, MASON MOUNT!!!

The young girl screamed with happiness and watched her brother celebrating with his fellow teammates. It was at the moment she noticed a familiar face on the pitch, it was Ben Chilwell, she had no idea he would be playing today, he was said to be injured, nonetheless he was there, he went to pull mason into an embrace but the Portsmouth boy walked away and back to play, Evelyn thought to herself  DID YOU FORGET?!

The game finished 1-1 so she made her way down to the tunnel to greet her brother and congratulate him on his outstanding goal.

"Mason your goal was incredible, your playing amazing" she exclaimed pulling him into yet another hug but the girl could not contain herself she was so happy for him.

"Thank you Ev" he responded with a smile.

"I'll be right back, just grabbing my stuff" the chelsea boy said making his way to the changing rooms.