↳Forth Letter

His hands soon where on his wheel. His eyes harden at the road like it done something bad to him. On the passengers seat was the box, closed and tightly sealed. How did he even get the box? Oh of course. Castiel. He came to the bunker and gave it to Dean when Sam wasn't there. Dean was confused, obviously. But the words that Castiel said burned in his mind.

"They were dear to Arabella. They will be dear to you."

Were. That word were. It seemed like she died. She didn't. No, Dean couldn't let that happened. But why past tense? She was still alive just away, like she just said. Dean's mind switched to when Arabella told him that she'll be away. His mind was racing at that thought and his heart beat was beating faster.

"I'll be gone, away.... For a long time Dean, and you can't stop me. Sorry."

The thought of his Arabella. Oh sweet Arabella. Dean's girl. The girl that makes Dean think about having a normal life. She was his and only his. He actually found someone who will love him and all his flaws. He was thankful for her. He smiled, oh how he wish. He wishes he could hold her again and hear her voice. Her soft voice. He stopped the car. He got out and saw that he was still in the middle of nowhere. He needed to clear his mind. But with the letters he couldn't. So he got another, opened it and started to read.

Dear Dean,

I'm guessing, you probably need to clear your mind. Just don't let things get into your head, I rather keep you sane as long as I can. Dean, by now, I am long gone. You can't... I can't say it now. If I could be with you tonight, I would sing you to sleep. Never let them take away the light behind your eyes. I know, no quoting My Chemical Romance or Gerard Way. I'm sorry but the lyrics of their songs just get me, you know?

Dean, remember the first time we said 'I love you'? Where you had your hand tightly on my wrist as we ran through the darken forrest. When you told me that I was one of the people you wanted to make sure I live because you couldn't live if I died and your survived, when you told me that you love me even if we're both messed up in the mind. You told me you love me, no matter what happens to anyone of us. Remember when I stopped us running, kissed you right there for the first time and told you I love you.

Just remember I do, I love you so much and I know you love me too.There is love inside this madness. We are walking on the moon. Though I don't believe in magic. I believe in me and you. Hey, Dean. Sometimes it all gets a little too much, but you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up, and you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same, and we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much. It'll get hard, it'll get tough. But knowing you, Dean Winchester.

You'll survive.

I love you, even is Heaven becomes bad and Hell becomes good.

Arabella.

Dean carefully folded the letter. He sighed and looked straight on. With out her, of course it's going to get hard. He had this feeling that it's gonna be a lot worse. And every letter he reads will just worse and worse. He didn't want to read them, but the urge of knowing...he just had to continue to read. He looked up into the night sky. Maybe he could just stay there a bit longer...