Sir Dragard X Baker! Reader

As soon as I finished school in my early puffball years, I began to work in a Bakery as a Cashier. There were mostly friendly people coming in. Sure, here and there are some rude costumers, but my other coworkers luckily make them leave, since it's hard for me to deal with them.

It was Friday and in a few minutes, it was time for me to go home. Suddenly the front door opened and making everyone whispering and pointing to someone.

,, (y/n)! An important someone comes into our Bakery! Please take his order! ", commanded me one of my coworker, who also works as a cashier.

,, Yeah, sure!'', I replied and made my way to the counter.

Then I realized, why everyone was excited: infront of me was Sir Dragard, the one who's the head technician of the GSA ship. He often repears broken engines and damaged parts of the ship.

,, Hello sir, may I take your order?'', I asked him, trying not to sound nervous.

,, good evening. I would like a black coffee, please'', he said.

I nodded and made my way to the coffee machine. Meanwhile, I tried to think of a topic I could talk about.

,, You're the head technician of the GSA, right? What's a thing you usually have to fix?' ', I asked him.

,, ah, that one's actually funny. I usually fix the coffee machine in the kitchen of our chef", he smiled.

I laughed. I was ready for everything but that answer was unexpected.

,, The coffee machine? That's unexpected. Your name's Sir Dragard, right?'', I spoke and gave him his coffee, he immediately paid.

,, Yes, It's still a mystery to me on how he still breaks it every time. Also yes, I'm Sir Dragard. But it's also okay to just call me Dragard", he said and took a sip from his coffee.

Dragard suggested that we both sit on a table and chat for a bit. I agreed.

The both of us were laughing, chatting and just having a good time talking to each other. He told me a lot about himself, how stressful his job can be, but also about all of the funny moments he got. In return, I also told him a lot about myself. My hobbies, my pets, my favorite video games and so on...

After we exchanged numbers and waved goodbye to each other, my coworkers where kinda jealous but also amazed of me.

,, you talked with THE Sir Dragard? How's he like?? "

,, Is he single?"

,, What were you two talking about?"

,, what are his hobbies?"

You were getting overwhelmed with questions and excused yourself to clock out and go home, since your shift was over.

Over the next few weeks, you two would meet each other in your Bakery and chat about different things, when you had nothing to do.

One time, he wanted to take you somewhere to a place he loves. You were happy about it and the both of you were heading into a big shopping center with shops everywhere. So you both were visiting different shops and had much fun goofing around in some clothing shops, by trying on funny outfits.

Soon you and Dragard spotted an Ice cream café and decided to do a stop there.
When you ordered your ice cream, Sir Dragard sat closer to you and slowly held your hand when you were daydreaming. You were torn out of it when you felt his touch in your hands. You looked over to him and smiled.

,, You know... I realized after some weeks that I really, really, really love you. Do you love me too?", confessed Sir Dragard while now taking both of your hands, turning to you and taking his mask off, revealing his soft smile on his face.

Yes! I love you too!", you giggled and kissed him.

You were melting in the kiss and so was Sir Dragard. You could hear Excited talking and some cameras taking pictures of you two. But you both didn't care.

You're his and he's yours. As long as you both loved each other, there should be no one stopping you two.

((Thank you, scottie_the_oreoBOI for requesting!!))

-Nero :D