1

"Look, Prongs! I told you he looks awful".

"You are right Padfoot, damn, he did not age well".

"Shut up you two. Moony, how are you?"

Remus opened his eyes and saw a bright light shining above his head. Was he dead?
He remembered getting hit with a curse during the battle of Hogwarts.
He looked besides him and saw Tonks, his wife, still laying on the ground.
Did she also die?

"Look! He is awake".
Remus recognized this voice but could not believe its ears.

"Sirius?"

He sat up and looked at the figures standing in front of him.
He did not recognize them because of the light, but deep down, his heart knew who they were. He just could not believe it.
The figures stepped out of the light and Remus' eyes filled with tears.

"Welcome home, Moony".

Sirius looked the same as he did before he was killed by Bellatrix Lestrange.
But James looked like the young man he was 16 years before.
They both helped Remus stand up and hugged each other.

"You look awful, Moony".

"Shut up James", he heard a young female voice say.

Remus turned around and saw Lily. He smiled at her and she hugged him, their eyes filled with tears. She looked as graceful as she did 16 years before. She was still 21 years old, she did not age in contradiction to him.

"Remus".

Tonks woke up and hugged her husband from behind.

"I am sorry, I could not protect you", said Remus.

Tonks shook her head.

"It's not your fault".

She cried.
"We will look after Ted from here, from now on.
He is in good hands at Hogwarts".

"Oh, Tonks! He is going to be alright",
said Lily, she probably thought of her own son, Harry.

James clapped in his hands

"Now, I am glad we still know each others names, but we have something important to discuss.
Now that the Marauders are finally together...", said James and stopped.
"Wait, is Peter really in hell?"

"What did you aspect from that traitor, he deserves to burn in hell", said Sirius.

"Sirius!" yelled Lily.
She was talking to Tonks.

Remus laughed. How many highest did he hope to talk to his friends again? Finally, after his death, his wish was granted.

"Damn it, I wanted to play some pranks", said James.
"Hey, Padfoot! Tell Remus who we saw here in heaven!"

Remus was confused.

"Ah right Prongs! Severus Snape, our Snivellus, is here in heaven too!".

"Severus?" asked Remus surprised.
"In heaven? I thought-",

but Sirius interrupted him:

"He will burn in hell?
Yeah I thought so too.
But apparently, he was never that bad. At least, Dumbledore said so.
Let's play him some pranks!"

"No you won't", said Lily, her arms crossed.

"Ah come on Lily! We are already dead, nothing bad can happen. You know how long I waited for this to happen?" said James.

"Well I am glad to hear you waited for us to DIE", said Remus.

"Damn it. The Marauders can not play a prank without a fourth wheel", said James.

"Right. We need someone else, we won't take the girls, they take things too seriously", continued Sirius provocating Lily.

"Guys, I know James has still the brain of a 21 years old boy, but I expected better from a grown up man like you, Sirius", said Lily.

"Okay guys, what do you want to do? Did you plan something?" said Remus to Lily's surprise.

"Remus?!"

"Hey Marauders".

"Who is there?"
they all turned around and saw a tall red haired boy, Fred Weasley.

"You might have been the prank kings back in your time but I was the best prank king in my generation, as professor Lupin can confirm".

He looked at a smiling Remus.

"Fred continued: "Now, who wants to play some pranks on professor Snape?
I have some ideas i wanted to try with my twin, too bad I died.
Now come on!"

"Yes! The Marauders are back! Let's go!"

"I promised myself I would look after Molly Weasley's son but I could never imagine he would be just like these idiots here", said Lily.
"I am glad Molly gave birth to twins and not a quartet, I bet that if there would have been more of them, they would have been a real competition to these idiots".

Tonks laughed.

"Ah! There he is! Professor Snape!!!" Said Fred as he ran towards Snape, followed by the Marauders, running like the young dudes they once were.

At the sight of James, Sirius, Remus and Fred, Snape disappeared, leaving the 4 men alone.

"Damn it, Snivellus", said Fred to the surprise of the other 3.

"Even in heaven he keeps making troubles".

Cedric was sitting next to Lavender, both drinking their tea.

"His brother was nothing like him", continued Lavender.

They both laughed.

"The youth", murmured Dumbledore to himself.
"You never stop being a kid. Right, Severus?"

Snape apparated next to him. A little smile on his face, as he watched Lily laughing with Tonks and scolding James and Sirius.

"Right".

A single tear coming from his eyes.