1

It's summer vacation you wrote to Hange "Hey, do you want to meet today?" she wrote back after 10 minutes "Sure !! We can meet at my place! I pulled out the pool" "Of course! I'll be at 8"

(Time skip)

It is 7pm and you have found out that in an hour you must leave the house and go to Hange. In a hurry, you take a towel and a bag, get into the car, but you have the impression that you have forgotten something. You ignored it and started the car.

You are now at Hange's house and you can see from the back the garden is bright. You enter the house and see Hange rushing into your arms from the corridor.

"Y/N!!!! I missed you so much !! " Hange shouted.

"Hi Hange!!! I missed you a lot too!" you replied, and then you went to change. You open the bag, but you don't see the bathing shorts. You start to worry and you see Hange approach you with a slightly worried look on her face as well.

"Y/N are you okay...? "She asked

"Not really... I left my bathing shorts at home"

'Oh no ... you can't swim in just your underwear? It's almost the same, I'll let you dry afterwards.' Hange said.

'Thanks a lot, you save my life Hahahaha' you said.

You took off your shirt and pants and stayed in your underwear. You left the room and saw Hange in a black two-piece swimsuit. Her abs were very defined which looked very sexy and attractive.

'W-wow Hange you look stunning'

'Haha thank you'

You went to the pool and sat down, Hange went for a beer and you look at the stars dreamily what could happen today.

You and Hange are after a few beers and are starting to feel lightheaded.

Hange starts to move closer to you, your arms tapped and Hange begins to slide his hand down your chest down to your underwear.

'H-Hange what are you doing?'  You asked 'Oh, I want you to be mine tonight' she replied.

She starts kissing your neck and slowly pulling you out of the pool leading into the bedroom.

Hange slowly begins to take your underwear off so that you are all naked.

Oo I can see that you are horny already"she said while smirking.

She grabbed your dick and began to move her hand slightly over it. You felt very good.

'A-ah! Hange im coming!' you said while Hange put your dick in her mouth so you could cum inside of her mouth.

Hange pulled off her swimsuit and positioned herself to ride your dick.

She sat down on your dick and began to wiggle her hips slightly. After a while, she started riding your dick fast and hard.

"Oh fuck!! I've never felt better than now!!" she screamed while moaning hard.

You started breathing heavily cause her moans where turning her on...her deep sexy voice...it made you very horny.

You pulled her off of you and put her on hers back, then you started inserting your slender fingers into her.

Seeing her face made you breath heavy, you started to touch her boobs...they were so soft...

"Ah! Y/N stop im gonna cum!!" she moaned. You didnt care and started going even faster while licking her clit.

Your night was very nice and pleasant. You stayed at Hange's house until morning.

You got up earlier than hange to be able to make her breakfast in bed.

"Good morning Hange!! Look what I made for you"  you said

"Omg a pancakes!! You are awesome, thank you so so much" she said being very excited. She kissed your cheek.