⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ Chapter 4

: There's an upcoming exam, and you're in your room, studying. The subject you're studying is the subject you're bad at, so you very much struggling to understand a single thing. Suddenly, a wonderful idea pops out of your head.

"So you're asking me to teach you?" You nodded your head. It turns out that you contacted [C/N] to ask them to help you. They agreed, of course.

"... Correct. [Y/N], you are a fast learner. I'm proud." You flashed a smile at their words. You finally understand the subject.

Alright, now can you tell me who tutored you? :

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ ARIES; Cater Diamond
➳ He probably take pictures of you while you're not looking and upload it to Magicam.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ TAURUS; Idia Shroud
➳ He refused at first, but after Ortho convinced him, he have no choice but accept. The words will go like a train, so listen carefully.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ GEMINI; Deuce Spade
➳ I'm surprised that you chose Deuce to teach you... Well, atleast you understand his messy explanation.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ CANCER; Ruggie Bucchi
➳ Want this boy to teach you? Simple. Be rich.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ LEO; Rook Hunt
➳ Get ready, you're going to hear many French words that you don't even know what it means.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ VIRGO; Epel Felmier
➳ He actually teaches really good. You immediately understand.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ LIBRA; Jade Leech
➳ His voice is soothing, and his explanation is easy to understand. As expected for a gentlemen.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ SCORPIO; Malleus Draconia
➳ You're kind of scared to ask him, but you did anyway. He's amazed by how brave you are, so he accepted.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ SAGITTARIUS; Riddle Rosehearts
➳ Uh, he's very strict, plus since it's about your study. He wants your score to be good, so yeah.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ CAPRICORN; Lilia Vanrouge
➳ Even I'm surprised by how good this ol' vampire teaches. No wonder you got good grades in the exam.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ AQUARIUS; Trey Clover
➳ His explanation is really easy to understand and he also bring sweets. Perfect combo, really.

⑅ ៹ ࣪˖ PISCES; Jamil Viper
➳ Kalim also joined you. Now you two are being teached by Jamil together.

⊹ (𝐀/𝐍) I'm very sorry for not uploading in a long time... It's just that I don't really have any idea + I'm busy with farming gems for Azul (but he didn't come home... *sigh). I promise that this time I will upload more frequently.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 04, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝑬𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑳 ⊹ twisted wonderland zodiacs (ON HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें