5.

Kanishk's POV

It's been a week  since the classes started and we are already having alot of work to do. All are busy with their studies and works. We just meet the each other in the hostel Mess Or School Cafeteria. But the weird thing is Monami is mostly absent. Either she is busy with studies or just not at the hostel. Ugh.. Ye ladki. But now I think we should talk to her . She is behaving really different than what she used to be. She doesn't even  talk to us properly. As it's lunch time now I'm going towards the Cafeteria . Let's see aaj Monami darshan de to.
Soon I reached to the Cafeteria but the scene there
just shocked me. There was crowd around the area while students were whispering . As I walked towards the area I saw Monami beating a guy mercilessly. I asked one of the students why she is beating him. The student told me because he sat on the seat where she sit daily to have lunch. I was like Wtf she is beating him just for a seat. What happened to her?
Soon I stepped forward to stop her but as she saw me she stopped. I sighed in relief and signalled the other students to take the beated guy to infirmary of the school.

Monami's POV.

As I was beating the guy I saw Kanishk standing there with a shocked expression. Although I wanted to beat the guy more but I let him go. After he was taken to the infirmary I walked out of the Cafeteria. Thankfully no one from my gang saw the fight except Kanishk. Especially that Ritvik or else God knows what would have happened.

As I was walking out of the Cafeteria someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see it was Kanishk and started walking towards the  rooftop. As we reached he let go of my hand. He was looking hella scary as I knew he was angry. But who cares? Huh. Oh No. You'll have to care Monami Mahajan if you don't want to get caught.

Author POV

Kanishk - What was that, Monami? How can you beat someone like that and that too for such a useless reason.

Monami - Kanishk it wasn't a useless reason.

Kanishk - Oh.. So Monami Mahajan ke liye ik seat ke liye fight krna is not useless? (Sarcastically)

Monami - It wasn't only about a seat. It's about the view I get to see while sitting there.
(She said proudly as she couldn't think of an excuse but soon regretted. )

Kanishk - And what's so special about that view?

Monami  - Umm.. Nothing yeah nothing

Kanishk - Oh really! Fine let me call the others and tell them. I'm sure they must have found out.

Monami -  No.. Don't call them   .. I'll tell you. So it like  he was not only sitting on my seat but also talking bad about you guys so I just. Hehe

Kanishk - So you just beated him. Fine. I'm letting go this time but next time I'll not. Now go to your classes.

Monami walked away while thinking - Really.. I'm saved. Isko bewakoof banana itna easy hai. Ha aur hoga bhi kyu nahi.. When you can lie so perfectly. But really? Whatever.. Let's go now.

____________________________

Soon the classes were over and Kanishk thought of discussing the incident with the gang as Monami must have gone hostel by herself leaving others behind as usual.

All were walking out of the school when Kanishk said -

I want to talk to guys.

Karan - Ha toh bol.

But soon Monami came from behind and tapped on Kanishk shoulder scaring him. She started walking with them when Koel said -

Aaj aap humare saath.