Mr kitty x Reader ( Fluff ☁️ )

You appreciated kitty's cute decor.
It was nicer then the backrooms in general.

You awoke form the pink bed you laid in the blankets comforting you as you began to rustle around and get up.
You got up and walked to the door of the room.
You noticed a hello kitty sticky note.
The note read.
' I left some greasy marshmallows out for you. '
You were confused you didn't know who could've wrote that.
Then you thought.
' Maybe it was Mr Kitty. '
How nice of Mr kitty.
You wandered through out the house half expecting he tall thin shadowy figure that   
Usually greet you around this time, a simple floating like behaviour friendly and    
Calming.   
A non hostile and completely like a gentle giant, standing at nearly 7ft tall. Again even though said entity was.... Unsettling in appearance so to speak, they were actually quite calm and quiet, only scaring the life out of anyone who they snuck up on startling really not scary.

You made your way into the kitchen the soft pinks and pastels greeting you in soft shades. You turn your attention to a bowl of marshmallows, well- greasy marshmallows. You turn around to grab some hello kitty napkins from the counter.

" Now where did I put them.... OH WHAT THE FUCK- " The tall shadowy figure floated back startled by your sudden reaction to their presence. You stumbled back bumping into the table, You almost fell on your ass, until mr. kitty quietly scooped you up by your hips. " Oh! Thank you.. " You let out a partly embarrassed thank you. They sit you down comfortably in a chair at the kitchen table.

The entity always remained quiet never speaking, but this form of
Communication was ok.
A ghostly like presence was something that you were used to.
Like living in a haunted house with a ghost you were friends with.

You were sitting on the couch, enjoying reading a book. You looked over to your side looking at mr. kitty, they were sitting calmly. You wrapped yourself in a blanket resting peacefully, You closed your book at let out a yawn, Just as you were about to fall asleep, you saw mr. kitty snuggle up next to you resting comfortably, As you drifted into sleep.