11. INVASION!

POTUS POV

"Good afternoon everyone, lord Zeus speaking here, we just wanted to tell you that we, the gods of Olympus, greek and roman, exist. to prove it, where it is raining it will stop, and where it is not raining, it will start.  Also, we do this because Hecate is too lazy to uphold the mist, so in the woods in Manhatten, next to the road where Sally and Percy Jackson went missing, there is a camp for demigods." the TV then cut off.  

"Call a press conference!"

(Back to my POV) 

"Good afternoon citizens, as we all know, the greek/roman gods have revealed themselves to us, yes, the FBI and CIA have confirmed it is legit.  We have also confirmed the location of these... demigods and we plan to eliminate them, and then Olympus.  this is so because they may try to take away our way of life."

I hit the alarm button and in a matter of hours, every camper in CHB and CJ (Camp Jupiter) was armed and prepared to be invaded.  Me, Annabeth, Hazel, and Frank agreed that we should go talk to the POTUS and convince him to call off the invasion.  but before we could, the US Military was at our borders.  

"We request your immediate surrender or no mercy will be shown," yelled an old Sr. Officer that appeared to be a 2 star general and in his mid to late 60s.

I then ordered that the Olympian Military arrive as reinforcements, the US had us surrounded, "My name is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, king of the Greek demigods, two-time savior of Olympus and much more and if I kept going it would take me about 20 minutes to finish.  We do not surrender and if you don't like it you and your superiors can just SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!  TO ARMS, DEFEND OUR HOME!"  then a bombardment began, but the US was not firing, THE WHOLE FUCKING OLYMPIAN MILITARY SHOWED UP, THE ARMY, MARINES, AIR FORCE, AND NAVY!

"Oh yeah, they are knee-deep in the shit now," I muttered, a grin on my face.