Part 1 - Thanks 4 Nothing

"closer to my heart and maybe you can feel my pain"
________________

The interviewer: Hi Sevyn! It's such an honor to finally get to talk with you!

Sevyn Parker: Hi, I'm happy to be here!

The interviewer: That's great. So I hear there's a rumor going around that you are about to release your first album, is there any truth to that?

Sevyn Parker: Um definitely, my first album is in the works. There isn't a name for it yet or anything though.

The interviewer: And as we all know you and the rapper/producer Magic have been dating for a little while, is he featured in any songs on the album?

Sevyn Parker: Well I can't say anything yet, but he is definitely helping me with the album.

The interviewer: That's great it must feel good to be able to have such a talented young man like Magic by your side.

Sevyn Parker: Yeah, I mean he is very talented when it comes to the music and stuff.

The interviewer: If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me how you guys met?

Sevyn Parker: Well uh long story short, we met at the studio. My engineer brought Magic to my session, I ended up recording some vocals on one of his songs, and now we're here!

The interviewer: Wow it's crazy how the universe works huh. Now I know you got to go but I have one more question for you. What can we expect from your new album?

Sevyn Parker: The album is in its very early stages but I can say a few songs are about finding love within yourself and choosing your happiness over anything.

The interviewer: And what inspired you to do that?

Sevyn Parker: Well I feel like everybody should love themselves before they go search for love in someone else.

The interviewer: That is 100% true, I totally agree with you on that. But thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by!

Sevyn Parker: Thanks for having me!