Part 3

Sevyn Parker
"Da Crib🦋" (Atlanta, Georgia)

I was sound asleep when I felt Isaiah leave the bed. That made me wake up a little but not really. Just as I was about to fall back into a deep sleep, I heard Isaiah get on the phone with somebody. He was in my living room so it was kinda hard to hear him.

At first the conversation started off normal, he said hey and a few other things. But the conversation became concerning when I heard him say, "You was acting all shy at the studio last night". Now I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I know damn well he wasn't talking to none of his friends or family like that, so he had to be on the phone with a bitch.

I kept my eyes closed but now I was fully awake, waiting for him to come back in the room again. I kept listening to his conversation, "No I'm not at home now but I will be later, you trynna slide through tonight?". 

Am I dreaming? Is this nigga really cheating on me right in my face? Is he really on the phone with another bitch in MY house?! I'm trying to keep my cool but I am 2 seconds away from beating Isaiah's ass.

After he got off the phone I felt him come back to the bed. My back was turned towards him so he couldn't see if my eyes were open or not. I pretended to be sleep for a few minutes before I started stretching and opening my eyes.

"Wow, didn't think you would wake up before me" I yawned. "Me either" Isaiah replied without looking away from his phone. "How long you been up?" I asked while grabbing my phone off my nightstand. "A few minutes" he shrugged before putting his phone down and looking over at me.

I wanted to look at him but I couldn't because then I would blow my cool. "Oh ok" I replied. I felt Isaiah staring at me but I'm trying my hardest not to make eye contact with him. "Sevyn..." Isaiah mumbled. I mentally screamed because now I had to look at him. "Hm?" I mumbled while looking over at him. "Do you see us together in the future?" He asked. I was a little taken back by him asking me that because he's never asked me something like this before.

"Of course I do" I said with a smirk which showed my dimple. "Do you?" I added. "Yea" Isaiah replied while licking his lips. I was about to say something else but I was cut off by Isaiah leaning in for a kiss, and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

After kissing regularly for a few seconds we started french kissing, and all the anger I had towards him previously faded. Isaiah broke the kiss then got on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him while he started kissing on neck. It's like he knows that is one of my weaknesses. I felt him trying to lift my shirt off so I helped him by lifting my arms up and letting my shirt off.

His kisses then went from my neck down to my breast. I felt myself get less and less upset with him after each kiss he gave me. When I felt his hands start rubbing my inner thighs I also felt my body get warmer.   

I felt Isaiah's kisses trail down to my lower stomach, then to my inner thigh. I was trying not to let out any moans but it grew harder for me to do that. After a few seconds of him kissing my inner thighs he started sliding my underwear off, then I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. I looked down at Isaiah and instantly got shy.

I let out a faint moan after I felt him start doing his "thing", and it felt amazing. It's been a few months since the last time I've done something like this, so the feeling was fresh. Isaiah's tongue moved in ways I can't explain...
____________________________