FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Below are the frequently asked questions I receive everytime. I don't want to keep repeating my answers so please carefully read this.

1.) Is there a requirement in Fameink for me to become a writer?

• You must have prepared a novel.(Completed or Not).
• You are at least 14 years old and has an ID (School IDs are accepted as long as it's legit).
• You can write productively.
• Confident that your work is edited and isn't plagiarized.

2.) How do I become a writer in Finovel/Novelah/StoryOn?

• Just read this book from the first page carefully, so you will know the instructions.

3.) What are the benefits of writing in Fameink?

• I have finally discussed this to my editor and I am not allowed to disclose about this topic with anyone. Only an editor is eligible to answer this question via private message so before you register, you need to be sure that you want to join our family.

4.) What are the contracts that Fameink offers?

• The usual offers of course. We have Exclusive and Non-Exclusive Contract but also there's this what you call "Exclusive Guest" contract, but this one is special and only chosen eligible authors are offered by this one.

5.) What kind of genre does Fameink accepts?

• We accept all kinds of genres excepts for FAN-FICTIONS.

6.) Is it okay if I submit a story that is written in my language of origin?

• This will be discussed by the editors for there are circumstances that we allow a language that is not yet in the list.

7.) How do Fameink pays writers?

• Finovel pays via PayPal or GCASH. As of now, as my editor said that they didn't support Any Bank Transfer.
• The minimum payout now is Php3800.

8.) Is it true that Novelah/Finovel/StoryOn pays readers?

• This is 100% legit.

9.) Why is it that when I upload my book cover, it won't show up?

• Your book cover is under review to check if the chosen image is under a copyright.

10.) How long does it take for my work to be reviewed for contract signing and be added in the shelf?

• Sign your contract immediately for your book to be reviewed right away and will only take you days or weeks  to see your book on the shelf. But take note of the following so you won't be alarmed why your book isn't posted yet:

➪ Editors are on break.
➪ Editors didn't work on weekends so no process will be done on Saturdays and Sundays.
➪ You got stuck on a batch where there are a lot of authors who are also in the process of contract signing.
➪ There's a maintenance check going on in the app.

11.) Is it true that the books in Fameink have the potential to be an audiobook?

• Yes it is. In fact, there are more offers that your book can receive and they are working on giving more opportunities to writers.

12.) How many sister apps does Fameink have?

• We have Finovela, Novelah, and StoryOn (Writer's app).

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to put it in the comments. Welcome to Finovel family! ♥︎

MARIAJUANA