000

[ THE ONLY PEOPLE WORTHY TO BE IN YOUR LIFE ARE THE ONES THAT HELP YOU THROUGH THE HARD TIMES AND LAUGH WITH YOU AFTER THE HARD TIMES ]

On 8th October 1984, Rory and Emily Gilmore were born. Emily being born at 10:32 AM and Rory being born at 10:44 AM. They both grew up with only their mother Lorelai, their dad was around but due to them only being 16 he left. He was still apart of their lives but not often.

Growing up, Rory showed signs from a young age of being very intelligent, whereas, Emily was always a trouble maker. Rory read books in her spare time, whereas, Emily would be pulling pranks and messing up everyone's day around town.

Lorelai never wants her daughters to grow up like her. She wanted them to be well behaved and be the daughters that her mother Emily had always wanted. But from a young age Lorelai could always tell Emily was going to end up like her. Which she hated so she tried to steer her in to the "right" direction. She never had to worry about Rory though because Rory was the golden child. She never made any wrong.

At the age of 14 Emily lost her virginity. She went round to her first boyfriends house and things got heated. She didn't really wanted to do anything but she did it anyway because she didn't want to upset him. No one knew. She immediately regretted it the moment she woke up the next day. Emily knew Lorelai would be disappointed in her that's why she didn't tell anyone because this is what Lorelai had been dreading. She didn't even tell Rory who was her best friend.

Now she's 16. Still causing trouble. Running Taylor out of his mind and living life to the fullest.

EMILY 'em' GILMORE

Young Anne Hathaway

Young Anne Hathaway

DISCLAIMER:
1) I am British so I do apologise if I use British English instead of American English.
2) there will be some sensitive topics. I will put a warning.
3) there will be swearing