Boromir * Legolas

"Oh fuck, Boromir!"

Legolas arches against the hard body against him.

There are fingertips gracing his sides, hot lips fastening on his neck, sucking the blood to the surface, almost the point of pain. Legolas's cock aches, he is so painfully hard, but still, Boromir wouldn't touch him.

The lips move slower, down to his nipples, sucking and twirling and oh, fuck, Legolas couldn't handle this. His cock twitches, precum leaking, seeking attention, but getting none.

Boromir urges him to turn over onto his stomach, holding him down by his waist.

He starts nipping on his neck, licking and biting between his shoulder blades, moving lower and lower and no, he wouldn't, would he? But he does, spreading Legolas's cheeks wide with both his hands, revealing his tight, pink asshole. He leans in, slowly licking up his ass crack, moving his tongue flat over Legolas's clenching hole.

"Holy fuck, Boromir...!"

Boromir only chuckles, the vibrations intensifying the sensations. He starts licking around Legolas's hole, deliberately slow, flicking over him in an almost erratic manner, before fastening his mouth around Legolas's hole, taking him a moment before he realizes he is kissing him down there. He blushes, because it is so downright dirty, but oh fuck, it's so good.

"You're so good, Legolas, look at you. You're so wanting even though I haven't done anything yet." Boromir says in a low murmur, voice so deeply vibrating that it sends shocks straight to Legolas's cock.

And then that fucking wet and hot tongue sharpens up, stabbing at Legolas's hole directly, loosening him up and trying to find its way inside. Boromir's tongue moves past his ring of muscles, going in and out of his hole in small thrusts, fucking with his tongue.

"Fuck, yes, yes, right there, fuck..." Legolas mumbles incoherently.

He writhes against the bed, trying to get some friction against his cock, but Boromir hauls him up.

"Oh no, none of that, Legolas. You'll be good tonight, won't you? You'll be good and come on my cock."

Legolas feels a slick finger probing at his hole. He relaxes against it, pushing back and felt Boromir's finger slipping right past his muscles.

"Is this alright? You're doing so well, Legolas. So well." Boromir mumbles.

"God yes, please, Boromir."

"Please what, hm?"

"I don't care, please. More, harder!"

Legolas is already mush under his hands, Boromir realizes. But fuck, Legolas really is the one in control here.

"You want more?"

"Oh, hell, yes!" Legolas says.

Boromir pulls his finger out of Legolas's ass, only to replace them with two more.

"Oh fuck yes!" Legolas pushes back eagerly against Boromir's fingers, not even caring how wanting he looks.

"You're taking my fingers so well, Legolas. Look at you, your hole is swallowing them right up. So greedy, aren't you? And still so good."

"Fuck yes, I'm all yours, oh god, Boromir please!"

Boromir chuckles low in his throat. The sight of his finger disappearing in and out of Legolas's ass makes him want to drive straight into that tight ass, feel the welcoming heat clenching around his cock. He pulls his fingers out of Legolas's ass with an obscene squelching sound. He stays a moment, looking at him.