Chapters 13-18 Up!!!

🚨#TTWT New Chapter Alerts!🚨

We back with it. I got the chapters I owe yall plus some more and TAP IN when y'all finish the first set of 13-15 and tell me if y'all want another live chat! Maybe Tuesday if y'all are with it and then everyone can finish the second set for a follow up on Thursday

*13-15: Just as things were beginning to settle with Torrence, he quickly realizes he isn't the family man he thought he was. With so much testosterone in one place is he able to remain on his new journey of peace or will he have to remind his knucklehead brothers how he earned his name? Meanwhile, as things in Isabelle's love life are moving forward by leaps and bounds it seems as if her sister's might be crumbling just as fast. How will she handle this new dynamic caught between her pseudo parents. Torrence still finds himself between a rock and a hard place, with his new found power in business and also more eyes on him. His probation officer Van Best seems to be doing his best to bring him down. With Torrence's new friends, will he call in what could be a detrimental favor?

*16-18: Isabelle still helping her sister process the fallout of her relationship has a reckoning of her own as she heads back to the first home she ever knew, Miami. As always dealing with family isn't always easy, and we know things have never been easy with her mother. Torrence holds her hand as Izzy processes some past traumas and shows his trust worthiness and holds his place as her safe space. After pledging their neutrality from Xurhi and Saint's drama, Izzy finds that Torrence has done anything but that. When a test of boundaries comes up she finds it hard to shake off his passive attitude.