Taco Bell is fun in the toilet

OKAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I JUST WROTE BUT I SAW THAT MEME THING OR SOMETHING ON INSTAGRAM AND THOUGHT OF THIS BYE

credits to whoever made this

"Oh walls, I think I ate too much taco bell again." You groaned as you rubbed your stomach ever so slightly and made a fast walk to the bathroom. You made the mistake once again of choosing to eat something from Taco Bell even though you were fully aware of your lactose intolerance... but when you got that flier from the random kid who tripped to give it to you, it just looked so creamy and delicious that you HAD to get some. That beefy five-layer burrito and burrito supreme looked too good and greasy that you wanted it down your throat as soon as possible.

Ooooo mama and that island strawberry freeze added to the mix was so good that your stomach had a party, you could feel it. But now those party people want out.

As soon as you entered the bathroom, you couldn't hold it in anymore... all of a sudden everything just rushed out. "Ahhhhh!" you ran to the toilet that for some reason was 48539867389476 meters away from the door. You were afraid that some of the forbidden chocolate that spilled from your undies would stain the immaculate, remarkably thick, and valued carpet that was shipped all the way from that country that was apparently across the sea called Marley. Your mom had paid some good money to Captain Levi who found the carpet and bought it. She was even willing to give you, her only precious child, to the short captain just so she could have this carpet that wasn't even special.

And yet out of all places she chose to place it in, she chose the BATHROOM.

Your mom would freak if she even saw the tiniest poop stain on the plainest carpet ever in the bathroom. Also for some reason, the bathroom in your house was the biggest room. Whatever, it was somewhat convenient anyways. You'd do your homework in there for no reason or just sit there.

All of a sudden, your stomach let out a blood-curling rumble as diarrhea just blasted out of your ass. Oh god, there were also no windows that you could open and so the ever so pleasant aroma of your excreted matter would fill the room while you would probably sit there for the next five hours.

"WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE SH*T" Mother dearest screamed loudly from the living room.

"SORRY MOM I HAD TACO BELL AGAIN."

"AGAIN? BAKA CHILD BAKA! YOU'RE LACTOSE INTOLERANT." Mom scolded as she shut the door. "ALSO SHUT THE DOOR NEXT TIME."

"oops..." you said as another RUmble of diarrhea flowed again. You had to flush the toilet so that the bowl wouldn't overflow. You needed to wipe but you looked over and tragedy. There was only one piece of toilet paper left.

"MOM CAN YOU HAND ME SOME TOILET PAPER?! THERE's NO MORE!"

"WE RAN OUT BECAUSE OF THE LAST TIME YOU HAD EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA FROM TACO BELL. JUST USE A BUCKET OF WATER"

Indeed as you looked beside you, there was already a giant bucket of water that was there along with a rag. You cringed as the rag would get stained but whatever, you gotta use your resources.

Anyways, while you were busy crapping your guts out in that giant carpeted bathroom of yours, the world outside of you was going cray cray as colossal titans broke out of the walls but that's not important right now. What's important was that you would be stuck in the bathroom for walls know how long.

You were getting bored, I mean who wouldn't? So you decided to sing the best song ever that graced your ears and that was (song).

All of a sudden, you heard a sharp noise in your ear and suddenly, you were no longer in that bathroom of yours. you were in some weird sanded place with a white portal looking thing in the sky.

"Hear me, Subjects of Ymir." A deep voice suddenly was heard and if there was 100x doo doo exploding from your donkey now there was 1000x exploding from how startled you became. Your heart was going doki doki doki. It wouldn't stop. It was even more intense compared to when that Erwin dude who lost his arm walked by you with his sexy bushy eyebrows and intense blue orbs. Too bad he died apparently. The world lost a good one. Anyways, whoever this dude speaking was sounded hot and again your heart just went doki doki doki. High tension

Honestly whoever this dude giving a whole monologue while you were in your most vulnerable moments was, you spaced out entirely at what he was saying despite his sexy voice. You didn't know what was going on but suddenly more and more people appeared. Apparently none of them noticed that you were still on a toilet and stanking up the entire place because whatever this Eren dude was saying must have been interesting.

You just had to focus. Tatakae Tatakae to get this excruciating creamy doo doo out so you could game on fortnite and the sims again. Maybe even some nice Adopt Me on roblox too.

Then you were back in the comforts of your poop smelling 7348573572 acre bathroom and your arse was still erupting chocolate.

The moral of the story, don't eat too much taco bell, but if you like being stuck in the toilet have fun.

pls vote and get me to #1 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

this is a complete joke crying peace out