• tres •

Soryia Parker
Atlanta, Georgia
8:45 pm

" yeah hollon I'm waiting for thus slow walking ass man to come on." Sincere replied picking up his other phone.

" I'm listening though. " he said from the other side of the phone making me roll my eyes " anyways why do you have two phones.? " I asked he looked down at the phone with a slight smirk.

" touch ya nose but this my business phone ma." he said bagging some green sprinkles up I nodded my head.

He looked up once somebody came to his window " aye wassup Uncc." I heard a voice say " you got that. " Sincere asked " you know I do." the other voice said.

" that's what I like to hear." Sincere said slapping hands with him " ighh stay safe young blood. " the other voice said making Sincere nod putting something in his glove department " you so nosey." Sincere said making me giggle.

" what you on ma." Sincere asked messing around with his ear " my bestfriend want me to meet her new boyfriend so ima do that." I said making him nod

" what you about to do.? " I mumbled " speak up." he said " what are you about to do.?" I repeated a little louder.

" shid go drop Syanna off at ma dukes house then go chill with the guys that's bout it." he said " ok I'm about to get dressed I'll talk to you later." I said getting up from my bed,  he nodded " be safe." I said softly " fasho." he said hanging up.

I went into my closet and picked out some blue Jean shirt with a graphic shirt something simple but cute.

I grabbed everything I needed and walked into the restroom I already took a shower and did my hygiene so I just slipped my clothes on.

I put baby lotion on and and grabbed some socks to slip my white air force's on, I undid my scarf and flat iron my hair more then fixed my edges lastly putting my diamond necklace on.

I heard my phone ring making me walk back into my room and grabbing it " hello." I said softly " bitch I'm outside.!" my best friend Brielle said loudly.

" here I come. " I giggled hanging up 𝑎𝑠 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒. I grabbed my purse and checked to see if my lipgloss and money was in it then grabbed my keys.

As soon as I walked out it I heard " bitch think she alot since she hanging with Uncc." Stacey stated loudly giggling with her friends 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 ?.

I walked outside seeing Brielle was standing outside her car putting on lip gloss in her rear view mirror.

" I missed you bestie." she jumped on me as soon as she noticed me " I missed you to." I smiled hugging her back.

" ok so my nigga name is Bam and ima introduce you to his homeboys when we get there " she said making me nod as we got into the car.

" can you take my pictures when we get there.? " I asked looking over at her " you know I am boo." she said turning the music up.

" BIG-ASS CHAIN ROUND MY NECK SO THESE NIGGAS KNOW IM RICH AND I DONT NEED SHIT BUT THE DICK " we yelled singing along to Megan piano.