Dreaming About Blanc (Chapter 1)

I ran as he chased me, his white claws just brushing my bluebell hair. He tried to grab at me, but hissed as he missed again.

"M'lady," he growled from behind me. I ran up to a cataclysmed building, and tried the door, panicking slightly to find it was locked. I tugged harder at it, as Chat Blanc slowed to a walk, his bright blue eyes staring into my soul.

"M'lady," he repeated, walking up to me, and slamming his hand into the wall, next to my head, caging me in. "You can't hide from me. We are meant to be together." He grabbed my chin, and tipped it up, so I was looking right at him. The white cat smiles with anger and hurt in his eyes.

"Marinette, our love did this to the world," as he gestured to the ruined world around us. Again, he said my name, how does he know? I look down, surprised to see myself in my civilian outfit. When did this happen? Again, Chat Blanc hissed and slammed his other hand into the wall, blocking me in completely. I shrunk back, not sure what he'd do.

"Marinette, you are mine, my love!"

And with that, I woke up, drenched in sweat from the horrible nightmare that just occurred.

Ever since the battle with Chat Blanc, I had been having nightmares about him, and the other personality of Chat Noir, the akumatized Chat. I slowly calmed my breathing, and reached over to grab my phone. It's only two in the morning. Slowly, I climbed down the ladder from my bed, and walked over the the bathroom. Turning on the faucet, I splashed cold water onto my face, and sipped some from the spout. There was a nightlight to right of me, on the wall, and to the left was the toilet and shower.

I looked in the mirror, and instead of my bluebell eyes, I saw the bright blue ones staring back at me. I cried out in shock and jumped backwards, tripping over my own feet and falling. Bracing for impact, I closed my eyes. But it never came. A black figure with green eyes held me, almost bridal style, so I didn't fall.

"Whoah Princess, you okay there?" It was Chat Noir, and I hugged him, putting my arms around his neck. He smiled, and hugged me back. "I'm glad to see you too."

"Wait," I paused, "how did you get in here?"

"O-oh," he stuttered. "I, well, the window was cracked, and I happened to be passing this way, so I came to see if you were asleep." He gave me a disapproving look. "Like any decent person. What are you doing up so late?"

"I had a nightmare," I said, hopping down from his arms.

"About what, Princess?" He asked, genuinely curious. I looked him in the eyes, but instead of his green, caring eyes, I saw the heartless blue ones instead. I shrunk back, and avoided his gaze. Noticing that something bothered me, he came over to me and put his arm around my waist, and guided me to my bed.

"Why don't you go back to sleep? You'll be tired tomorrow."

"Chat, I don't want to," I murmured as he guided me up the ladder, and pushed gently on my shoulders to get me to lay down.

"And why is that?" He asked quietly while pulling the cover up to my chest.

"What if my nightmare continues where I left off?" I said, just afraid to see this electric blue eyes stare straight through me. He sighed, and climbed over me, cat like, to lay down on the other side of the bed.

"I'll sleep with you tonight, okay Princess?" He muttered, already seeming sleepy just laying next to me.

"Thank you Kitty," I whispered, glad to have some company.

"Kitty, huh? I like that nickname."

I chuckled. I was thankful for Chat, he was the one who kept me safe, he was my superhero partner, and my friend. I sighed contently, feeling secure. I started dozing when I felt him roll over, and spoon me. Whether it was intentional or not, I let him, and slept the rest of the night without the nightmare continuing. 

The next morning, I woke up, and turned to where Chat Noir was. He must of left last night, leaving behind a note and and an indent in the bed where he slept. I grabbed the note and scanned it.

Hey Princess,

I have to go, superhero duty calls.

I hope the rest of your night was better with me around.

It usually is. :) Have a good day.

-Kitty

I rolled my eyes, but smiled. Gently I took the note and put it in my diary box, so no one would find it. Stretching, I found Tikki sleeping in the cupboard from last night, when Chat Noir arrived.

"Tikki," I whispered, gently poking her, to wake her up.

"Marinette, why wake me up early on a Saturday?" She squeaked, rubbing her eyes.

"It's time for patrol, you know that Tikki," I giggled, looking outside, seeing that it was raining. I frowned slightly, not looking forward to getting wet. "Tikki, Spots on!"

Notes:

Hey there! I don't know who will read this and how many will, but I hope you enjoy this. It's going to be a long ride...