Part 2 ULIRANG AMA

Arman was very loving father with his kids he was the one to care them because his wife work away in the island millions of miles away.

Separated with sea water because his wife before working in the island he feeds all kids and care cook foods and also bath all of them, working like a dog because he work at day and night as a security guard and the day time he laundry clothes and cook food too that's he love his kids. That's why I called him Ulirang Ama.

His wife just born the baby and back to work because before no virus his wife can go home every week not like the present cannot back home due quaranteen when back to island due says you have virus silly corona virus that's making with the stupid people to make all people suffering to death and make crisis also the fat guy since covid come turn into a stick man.

And the skinny man turn into anxiety and turn into a skeleton like a games skeleton walking in the streets and fight to the people seen.

But the other people's happy because of the virus like the Pharmaceutical the earn billions of money because of the vaccine they turn into a riches.

For me I was little happy because my niece was promoted into a Manager of her work due to the former manager was resign she was decide to back her hometown to be near with her family very good for her.

Because family is important than the high rank work.