00:

"Do you want to be Oddinary?"
"......"

It was past midnight, around 12:45 AM.
The sounds of the rain hitting against the road. Ripples forming on the puddles.
The neon lights shut off.
The street lamps flickering.

The sounds of the girl's running footsteps were masked by the rainstorm.
She kept gasping for air and cried for help but her voice went away as she clutched her hand over her throat.

Her clothes was soaked since she was running for a long time. Her hair was pinned back Into a ponytail but it had come apart as she had visible signs of attempting to escape from something...to be exact of someone.

She slipped on the wet pavement and hit her elbow hard against it. Her hands grasped at the pavement trying to push herself up back on to her feet.
The small black pebbles made her slip again and hit the side of her face against the road.

She whimpered in pain as she finally got to sit herself up. But screamed as a cold hand grabbed her face.

"Do you think you could run that far Y/n?"

Before she could answer he placed a finger on her lips.

His cold blue eyes looked into hers. His red long hair soaked.

"You are an Oddinary. You have not choice but to accept your turning."

"Please set me free! You monster!"

She pushed him away and got back up on her feet. She kept running leaving her bag behind.

'Hyunjin.'His name echoed in her head.

A girl dressed in black picked up her bag and swung it around. "She dropped this..I should keep it since she might need it later on."

The red haired man nodded and Pulled on the girl's hood. "Come on let's go. The others will get to her."

The girl named Y/n kept running and turned into a corner she crashed right into a man's arms.

She screamed and fought back pushing at him. Instead of forcefully holding her he hugged her gently. "Come on we need to go."

She pushed him off her back and glanced at him one last time before she kept running.

'Changbin.'The name echoed in her head as she ran.

A flash made her stop running and glanced at another man who held a camera. It's like as if the flash stunned her to the point where she couldn't move.

"I got a good picture would you like to look at it?" He asked in a teasingly way as he smiled at her.
A glint on his glasses covering the color of his eyes.

He held the Polaroid picture of her.

'Seungmin.'

Someone else stepped forward and smiled at her.

"You should've asked for permission to take her picture..look she's stunned."

He knelt to look at her face in a better angle since she was stunned and stuck looking down.