The stairwell

The two girls had been assigned partners on a PowerPoint about plants native to their home. It had taken some convincing on Sophia's part but the teacher finally allowed the two to work together out of the noisy room and in the vacant stairwell.

As soon as the doors closed behind them Britney sent Sophia a sharp look

"I don't know what happened in there earlier, but it can't happen again. We have to work on the project, no funny business" she said looking Sophia straight in the eyes

Sophia couldn't help but smile at her friend. She let out a laugh and said,

"You're so goddamn sexy when you're mad"

Britney pretended to ignore the remark but couldn't keep a smile from forming on her lips. She hadn't been expecting her best friend to kiss her, let alone suck on her neck! She was confused but her heart hadn't stopped beating since Sophia's body had pinned her up against that book shelf.

The girls worked on the PowerPoint with little funny business, but Sophia couldn't help graze Britney's hand or grab her ass once and awhile. Britney was flustered but found herself liking the physical attention.

The two decided to take a break and walk away from the computer. Sophia went to open the door to get some fresh air outside but Britney grabed her arm from behind, pinning her to the door. Sophia was shocked at Britney suddenly taking control and didn't move. Britney positioned her body behind Sophia's and pushed her harder against the cold metal door.

Sophia started breathing heavy, obviously turned on. Britney put her head on her shoulder and whispered seductively in her ear,

"Not so cocky now that I'm the one in charge huh? I bet you thought just because I was shy that you could do whatever you wanted to me and I wouldn't fight back."

Sophia was at a loss for words, never having considered that Britney, the shy Mormon girl would be the dominant one.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Sophia smiled, thoroughly enjoying what was happening.

"So tell me, do you kiss all of your friends or just the hot ones" Britney replied in a lower more confident voice.

"Just the ones I think about when I masterbate" Sophia responded letting out a chuckle

Britney was shocked. She hadn't been expecting that answer and wasn't sure how to respond. "Does she really think about me when she touches herself?" She thought to herself. If so that means that Sophia was sexually attracted to her and that realization sent heat to her center which was still pressed against Sophia's ass. Feeling a new boost of confidence, Britney asked,

" So when you think of me when pleasing yourself, what am I doing"

Sophia's jaw dropped, she couldn't believe Britney would say something like that, she'd never even heard her swear before. She closed her mouth and swallowed, unsure to tell the truth or not.

"Well you're wearing nothing but a black thong, and giving me a lap dance..." Sophia paused waiting to see how Britney would react.

"Go on!" Britney snaps back, moving her free hand around Sophia's neck

Sophia gasps at the feeling of Britney's fingers around her neck, she's not choking her but it was still fucking hot.

"Then you put your boob in my mouth and I suck on it like I sucked on your neck. I bite your nipple and switch to your other one, using my tounge to make them hard. Then I slip off your thong and use my..."

Sophia is interrupted by the bell signaling that class is over. A wave of disappointment rushed over the girls as they realize they have to leave for their next class.

"I'm not done with you yet" Britney whispers as she bites Sophia's ear. Sophias body aches with want, amazed at the power Britney has over her.