chapter 1

Trees passed as we drove into forks

Trees passed as we drove into forks. I was mentally preparing myself for the new life I was going to live. Mom had told me that I didn't need to worry. That there were some wolves who could help me when I needed it in the town we were moving to. The thought of not being the only wolf in la push helped me calm down. In fact, mom had told me that she made friends with one of the residents there a long time before. We were gonna live near them in a nice little Two bedroom home. When mom told me we were moving, I wasn't happy. I didn't want to leave Dad and hope but mom had always been the better parent with me. Besides, I think dad favored hope over me. Me and hope haven't always been on good terms so, it only made sense to move in with mom.

I smiled when we pulled into a large driveway with a carport, a garage and a pretty house.

"Well what do you think?" Mom asked, causing me to laugh

"Well what do you think?" Mom asked, causing me to laugh. I shook my head before getting out. "It's amazing but are you sure it has enough room for both of us" I joked, causing her to playfully hit me in the arm. "I know it's small. But trust me you'll grow to like it. Now let's go get unpacked. We have company coming over later" she said, handing me three of my bags. We really didn't have much stuff to bring inside because dad had made sure it would be easy for us. Mainly, by compelling someone to drive all the way to our house and drop off most of our stuff. As soon as I walked into the house I loved it.

Living room

Kitchen

I quickly walked to the back of the house to see what my room looked like

I quickly walked to the back of the house to see what my room looked like. It was small but really pretty. About as simple as I needed it to be. Boxes flooded the floor and bed making me sigh. I knew tonight was going to be very long. There was no way I was going to get this done tonight. Mom quickly knocked on the door, before entering and handing me my last of the bags.

"So what do you think of your new room" she asked, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame

"So what do you think of your new room" she asked, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame. It was her favorite position to stand in. I smiled really brightly. "I like it. It's small and pretty" I said, before starting to unpack. She walked back to her room and did the same.

-an hour later-
Surprisingly, it didn't take that long to unpack most of the stuff. I had gotten all of the boxes empty within thirty minutes and then moved to the bags. Before I could finish the first one, I heard a car pull up and then I started being nosey. A silver truck pulled into our driveway and a really cute guy hopped out. He had short black hair and looked very buff. He had a tattoo on it and he wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed when he quickly looked up and saw me looking at the window. Quickly getting away from the window, I put my shoes back on and walked outside. Mom was already talking to the both of them. She instantly noticed I was standing there, causing her arm to wrap around my shoulders. "Billy, Jacob. This is my oldest. Silver meet my friend Billy and his son jacob" Mom said, introducing us. I waved at Jacob before shaking Billy's hand. "It'd nice to meet you Mr. Black. My mom has told me a lot about you" I said, not knowing what else to say. He smiled at that and walked in with us.

Billy and Jacob talked about nothing but the Wolfpack. I hung onto everything Jacob said and I couldn't wait to meet them. "Are you ready to meet the guys?" He asked, getting up from his spot. I nodded still unprepared for what will happen next. Jake hopped in the truck with me in the passenger seat.

We drove until we got to a little house in the woods. I didn't realize how short of a distance the house was. Quickly getting out, I waited on Jake to join me at the side of the truck. When he did his smile grew. "About Emily. Don't stare. Sam doesn't like it" he said, confusing me. Why would I stare? We walked in and instantly caught the attention of the whole pack. Their eyes didn't move away from me and it started getting weird. "Why are they staring at me?" I whispered to Jacob, hoping he could get it to stop. Leaning over, he silently whispered. "Don't worry about it. Just ignore them" he said, frowning. I tried and turned to the woman who was standing at in the kitchen. Her face was all scarred. "Hi, I'm silver Marshall. I just moved into town with my mom. I'm Hayleys oldest daughter" I introduced myself. She was really chill and gave me a hug. "Of course, take a seat. It's so good to finally meet you. I'm Hayleys bestie from college, Emily young" she said, before offering me a muffin. I accepted, thanked her and quickly ate the large snack.

"So your a wolf too?" Said one of the boys at the table. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, both my parents have the wolf gene. I triggered mine, 7 months ago" I explained, before I was interrupted. "Your a hot one. That's for sure" another wolf said, with a smirk. I blushed and sank deep in my chair of embarrassment.