chapter : 26

Sam pov :

      After she went to refresh I moved to balcony and enjoyed the breeze the rain had stopped suddenly I heard her calling my name I turned to see her standing with the bracelet which is present by my dora .I have already hide it in my cupboard. I don't know how it got in Siv hand.

Sam : at

Siv : bujji  😭😭

I looked at her in shock. She nodded her head as yes

Sam : dora 😢😢😢

I about to hug her but before that she slapped me hard on my cheek . I placed my hand on my cheek and looked at her she hugged me tightly and started to cry loudly . I wrapped my hands around her and cryied with her. For every passing second our hold on each other is getting stronger. After some times I composed myself and broke the hug. Cupped her small face with my long hands. Her face looked very pale her eyes were swollen she looks so vulnerable. My heart shattered to see her like this.

Sam : dora

Siv : en da en enna vittutu ponae en en  yen enna thedi varala( she asked while beating my chest )

I held her hands and kneel down before her and said

Sam : sorry ma sorry ma

I started to say n number of sorrys she to kneel down before me nodded no and hugged me I hugged her back and placed my head in crook of her neck and cried after some times I broke the hug and kissed her forehead then we both settled in couch in the balcony I made her to sit in my lap. She kept her head in my chest.

Siv : en bujji nee enna thedi varala unnaku enna pudikadha

Sam : heyyy dora it's not like that I have searched you I don't have any single clue about you but I tried my level best in searching you but all went in vein I'm sorry

Siv : mmm

Then we started to remember the past

Makkaley ellarum mella chi illa phone neyae paarunga oru kutty flashback poitu varalam

Author pov :

        Before five years Siv was studying in 8th std in chennai and sam was studying in 11th std in bangalore. Both their schools planned to go for a trip that to same place. Both samsiv informed their parents and prepared for their trip. Both were happy and exited for the trip.

On trip day they packed their things for three days and bid bye to their parents and reached their school. Both started their trip they enjoyed a lot. Once they reached the place all fall in bed sleep took over them immediately due to tierdness.

Next day morning Siv wakeup and looked at her friends who were sleeping like logg . She chuckled and covered them with blanket. She refreshed and simply roam in the garden.

Suddenly from nowhere some boys from other school . Blocked her way and started to tease her. She was hell scared and tears started to form in her eyes.

One boy tried to touch her she moved backwards got hit in nearby bench and about to fall down she ready to reach the ground but suddenly someone held her waist and saved her from falling

It's non other than over Sam he glared at those boys. The boys scared and literally ran from there because sam is their school senior.

Still now Siv is hugging him and crying. He felt bad for her. He to hugged her and started to console her.

Sam : nothing relax relax

After sometimes she broke the hug and looked at him. Both lost in each others eyes they feel home in each others eyes .

Sam : are you okay ?

She nodded her head he smiled at her

Sam : atha konjam sirichutu sollalamae

Siv : okay 😊😊😊

Sam : super dora

Siv : dora?

Sam : yaa nee paaka dora maari than irruka

Siv : Thank you bujji

Sam : bujji?

Siv : aama na dora na you will be my bujji

Sam : itthuvum nallathaen irruku

Siv : illa oo shit bujji namma aprom meet pannalam en friends theduvanga bye

Saying this she started to run

Sam : aii dora un Peru enna  he yelled

Siv : neeyae kandupuduchuko she yelled back

Next two todays moved happyily also quickly both will meet each other without their friends knowledge. Both got very close. Both don't know what feeling and relationships it is but both enjoyed it.

Both don't know the single details about each other but started to like each other. They both present each other a bracelet with dora bujji engraved on it  ( Siv kaila vachi sam kitta ketathu dhan pa)

It is the last day of their trip. Siv waited for sam that night but sam didn't come because he was stuked with the work given by his pricipal after all he is a school people leader.

Next day morning before sam wake up Siv moved from that place to her school weepingly.

Sam woke up searched for her everywhere later he come to know that they already went.

Later with heavy heart sam also went to bangalore .

Both started to miss each other. This distance made them realised their feelings for each other. Sam tried to find her but all went in vein.

Days passed months passed years also passed but the feeling for each other never fade.

End of flashback.

Tbc. .........

Makkaley episode Eppudi irrundhuchinu comments panna maranthuradhinga. Ethavuthu mistake irruntha authora unga veetu pullaya nenachu manichurunga.