Chapter 59

What he said, left me shocked but as soon as I smelled the odor, I knew it.

"You're drunk Jimin." I said coldly. "Not drunk. And it's Daisy's fault, she's so loud and irritating sometimes. Like I would listen to her if she was talking normally but she always have overexaggerate everything." He said. "And I only took a sip. By the way, I'd love to take a sip of you." He said and leaned closer, and I turn my head away.

He then rested his head on my temple. I felt shivers down my spine as he breathe so close to my ears.

"You know she asked me questions." He placed his hands on both the side of my waist.

"Do you want me?" He whispered softly as he kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes.

"Do you need me?" He softly asked as he placed another light kiss on my cheek. He then made me face him properly with his other hand, and I open my eyes to meet his dazed eyes.

"Because I think I do." He softly said and leaned in for a kiss on the lips. As soon I realised he was going to kiss me, I immediately pushed him off.

He stepped back, and tilted his head a little, pouting.

Is he trying to be cute now?

"Jimin. You're drunk, so let's talk again when you're sober." I suggested and he shook his head like a kid. He pulled me close to his body, wrapping his hands around me. "I need you Y/n." He whispers again and I felt weird.

I somehow got out of his grip and went and opened the door for him to leave. He shook his head again, and laid down on my bed. I sighed, and closed the door again.

"What you need right now, is Daisy." I said and he turned towards the other side, his back facing me. "I don't. She's too much sometimes." He said.

"I understand she's too much sometimes, but she really likes you. She may be an annoying person, but she really wants you by her side. So please go to her before she gets here." I joined my hands, while making the loud clap sound doing it.

"But what about me?" He turned towards me. "She likes me. But I don't. I have always tried to respect her, give her the things she wants but I've clearly said from the very beginning of this relationship that I won't ever love her. We may have some intimate moments with eachother but I don't and cannot feel like she feels for me." He said as he stared at the ceiling.

"We did have sex which is considered very intimate, which could've aroused the feeling of love in me, but it didn't. Because it was just sex. Nothing more." He turned to me again, head resting on his arm, as he smiled at me. "You know what arises the feeling of love. It's not only pleasure, but the moments of togetherness, moments that will make me smile whenever I think of that person. And this butterflies in my stomach that becomes wild when I see that person smile. I don't feel that for Daisy. And I don't think I ever will." He gave me a sleepy smile.

I won't lie, my heart was pounding over what he said, and his small smile was now plastered on my mind for sure.

"You should go now. You're sleepy, and I don't want you sleeping here." I said, wanting him to leave soon before I get out of my cold character. "Nope! I'm sleeping here tonight." He and I went near the bed. "You can't do that. You have your own bedroom and-" I couldn't get to complete the sentence because he pulled me in the bed with him.

He pulled me and placed me on top of him, hugging me. I tried to get back down, but he didn't let me. "Jimin I'm heavy. You'll suffocate from my weight." I said and he chuckled.

"I'll carry your weight for the rest of my life, I'd love to." He said and held me tighter. "Please stay like this for a while." He said and I stopped wiggling. It was awkward, but soon he put me on his side, still hugging me.

"I've missed you." He said. "Did you miss me or miss me because you had to take your revenge?" I asked jokingly. "I thought of you alot of times. Not for the revenge. But because I wished that I would somehow forget the past and when I meet you again, we'd be friends again." His answered surprised me.

"I always felt bad for what I did to you, but the pleasure of my revenge being taken was so much that I couldn't actually see you. I thought I would feel...peace, after seeing you in pain, and I would be lying if I said I didn't in the beginning when you weren't actually infront of me, but after some time, I felt more sad than happy to see you like that." He said. I remained silent not wanting to answer.

"You might think that what a liar I am, because I said that I was in pain, and then went ahead and killed Hyerii." He moved back a little, freeing me from the hug and then staring into my eyes. "I wanted to see...the pain in your eyes, the pain I went through, but everytime I looked into your eyes, it was my reflection, in pain. Whenever you'd cry, I'd see myself in your eyes, and hate myself more. I couldn't believe what I was doing to you, but at the same time didn't stop doing it because I thought it would make my pain go away, but it never did." He caressed my face.

"I would always think, why would you save my life if you hated me so much? I still don't know the answer, but I do know why I save yours, and that's enough for me." The look in his eyes was so mesmerizing that I could stare at them all day long.

"I don't know if I hate you but I want you near me. I want to feel you near me. I want to see you smile, and I want to protect that smile of yours. I've taken away Aunt Sierra's smile, and everyone else near me, but I want to protect yours, and I will." He smiled and his eyes closed, forming small cresent like the moon.

He placed his head on my chest and hugged me tightly and a while later the grip loosened. I look at him and he was already sleeping. I smiled at myself before slowly placing his head on a pillow. I tried to off the light when I noticed that he was holding onto my shirt. I carefully made him leave my shirt and turned off the lights.

I slept on my side and tried to keep distance between me and Jimin.
But soon he hugged me from behind.

"Please don't leave me...like father..." He whispers and I felt sad.

Father. My father left me too. Was it my fault too? Is everything bad happening my fault? Why is everything my fault?

"How will I stop my heart anymore if you keep doing this to me Jimin?" I whispered, knowing that he wouldn't remember even if he heard.

"How will I stop my feelings to grow when you...you act like you actually care for me? I don't want my feelings to grow, but...at the same time I am starting to like these feelings." I smiled to myself.

I need to sleep before my mind throws more question that'll disrupt my sleep.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I tried to do something cute, hope it is.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And if so, please don't forget to vote for it.

And have a great day ahead<3