Mirabel | Your only mine

Yandere

Mirabel x Gn reader

⚠️ Contains: blood,gore and torture

__
.
.

Mirabel's Pov

I smiled and picked up the knife on the table. I looked at the guy,who was tied on the chair.Still unconscious.

I know,I know, that why some of you are confused because is a guy tied on a chair.Oh,that's simple.He flirted with my beloved Y/N and I will never forgive him!

I was cleaning my torture tools till i heard a groan coming out from the guy.Ah,he is finally awake.

I laughed wickedly and looked at him.

"Mi-mirabel?" The guy asked. Oh,how pathetic.I think he's on of the villagers who think that i'm kind.

My face scrunched in disgust.Uh,he looks so simple yet he have the guts to flirt with my Y/N!

I grabbed the tongs and went near him.He looked confused and scared at the same time.What a dumbass.

"Hm?" I asked while putting the tongs in the fire, waiting for it to heat up.

He chuckled nervously and asked me. "C-could you please u-untie this?" I scoffed."What? Why?"

"W-were friends right?" His voice was trembling.Ok,now he's scared. I laughed darkly and turned my head to him, bringing the tongs with me.

I looked at him,his eyes was watery,his body shaking. I smiled, clipping the tongs in his mouth, giving me a muffled scream.

"Why would be friends when you flirted with Y/N?" I coldly asked while running my fingers through his hair.Tears trickled down on his cheeks while I keep muttering death threats to him.

His mouthed is now shut,no words coming out from his mouth.I laughed wickedly and took one of Mami's arepás.

"Now,you can keep your mouth shut." I said coldly,he shouted yet it was muffled.I bought the arepá to his nose,and I ate it afterwards. "Mm~~ tasty~" He watched in hunger,and pain because of his mouth.

After I ate the arepá,I took the feather.I need to kill him without having any blood on me.I still have a date with Y/N later.

I tickled him at his armpit making him squirm,laugh and cry at the same time.
"Pwhwlease  stwahkop!!" He said between muffled laughs.I tickled him till he was out of breath,slowly,and slowly till he panted and closed his eyes.

I smiled and carried him at the incinerator.Damn,this big fuckin man won't fit.So I took the knife and chopped of his both arms and threw it at the fire place.I carefully chopped the smallest parts of his body so that the blood won't splash on me and won't scatter.

I sighed and  wiped my face,not noticing Y/N standing at the door,shocked and scared.

Third person's pov

Mirabel looked and turned her head to Y/N.Mirabel was shocked so was Y/N.

"Shit." Mirabel's breath hitched as Y/N got closer to her. "W-when Mira?" You asked as your body got stiff.

She smiled and went behind you. "I did it for us Y/N." She said while her left hand was holding your waist and the knife pressing against your throat.

"B-but.." You  said,tears pricking at your eyes.Your felt her grin and kisses your cheek giving you shivers through your whole body.

"I love you." The only thing your heard before you blacked out.

Word count:572 words

Cliffhangers? Nah.