Blue and Grey

𖧷 ⠿ 𖧷

The following day was quiet, with almost everyone in town deep asleep. She sat on the windowsill, sipping coffee and watching the sunrise. Miguel, who was waving at her, had caught her eye, and he was the last person she wanted to see.

He motioned for her to come down, but she instantly shook her head; he then reached for something in his pocket, that caused her to widen her eyes in surprise. " My bracelet! " she whisper shouted. Miguel then smirked and tilted his head, gesturing for her one more time to come down.

Y/n let out a frustrated sigh and got down. She walked towards Camilo who was sleeping soundly, placing a kiss on his forehead before leaving. Miguel let out a triumphant smile when Y/n approached him.

" I'm here, now give me that. " she tried to grab her bracelet but he raised it higher, impossible for her to reach. " No, you señorita are going to have breakfast with me. " he states. Y/n was supposed to protest but he pulled her towards the pancake restaurant.

Just eat, get the bracelet, and leave before Camilo wakes up. She thought to herself as they both waited for their order. " Will you stop bothering me after this? " she asks and gripped on her skirt. Miguel shook his head.

" I don't think so, it's impossible to avoid your business partner. We're going to have to work together. " he states and proceeds to read a newspaper. " Business partners? " Y/n asks in confusion.

" You had a meeting before leaving the city, right? " he took a sip of his coffee, and Y/n nods in anticipation. " I couldn't attend because I had a family matter, so I wanted to meet you personally to apologize and re-discuss the plans. I'm Miguel Perez by the way, Herrera. "

She felt both embarrassed and flustered. She felt a flood of heat rush to her ears. " Oh my gosh, Mister Perez I'm so sorry for the way I acted, I didn't mean to! " she apologized restlessly and bowed her head a bit causing him to chuckle. " It's fine Herrera, so, let's start? " he says as the waiter arrives with their food. 

And with that, they began discussing the future plans of their soon-to-be-merged company. She also discovered that Miguel was her cousin. Her father's family was so full of businesspeople that she forgot she had cousins.