U.A., The First Step

Izuku walked right up to the gates of U.A., and took a deep breath. He wasn't afraid, or even nervous, he was just TOO excited to fight. He took another step, and felt his blood pumping. He was ready to fight, but he had to stay calm, and took another breath. That's when he heard a voice.

"Nervous?" a girl in armor asked.

"No, I'm just so pumped up! I can't wait to fight those robots! Oh, sorry, I'm Izuku Yagi," Izuku said, and the girl looked shocked for a second, then composed herself.

"Momo Yaoyorozu... I must ask, what is the son of All Might doing taking the regular exam?" the girl, now named Momo, asked.

"Well, I have a sister who wants to get in too, and Dad only had ONE recommendation. Izumi, my sis, doesn't exactly have the best control over her quirk, so I made sure she got the recommendation... but I could be asking you the same question, what is a Yaoyorozu doing taking the regular exam?" Izuku asked, and Momo sighed.

"I simply want something to cut," Momo said, expecting Izuku to be taken aback.

"Cool! So you want to get a good fight too?" Izuku asked, and Momo looked shocked for a second, but regained her composure and nodded.

"You could say that," Momo said with a slight smile. It was then that she noticed, she had no urge to cut him. Anyone else, and she would want to slash them to shreds, but he was different, somehow.

"Cool! Let's go before we're late!" Izuku said, grabbing Momo's hand and dragging her inside, all the while, Momo was blushing like crazy.

(Timeskip to when Mic is explaining the practical exam, Izuku didn't ace the paper portion because he's more focused on strength then intelligence, but he still did well)

"HELLO LITTLE LISTENERS! CAN I GET A YEAH?!" President Mic yelled.

"YEAH!" Izuku yelled, pumped up even more now.

"I LIKE YOU! I HOPE YOU MAKE IT IN LITTLE LISTENER! ANYWAY, THE PRACTICAL EXAM IS LIKE THIS, YOU'RE FIGHTING ROBOTS! EACH ROBOT IS WORTH EITHER ONE, TWO, OR THREE POINTS! THERE IS ALSO...!" Mic was cut off as a blue haired boy shot up with his hand in the air.

"Excuse me, sir! The pamphlet says there's four robots! If this is a misprint it's a disgrace to U.A.! And you, the blond in the costume! It's unfair that you wear something like that, it could benefit your quirk!" the blue haired teen yelled. Izuku was clearly ticked off at this (Izuku is wearing his hero suit).

"Listen buddy! First of all, this ARMOR doesn't help my quirk, it's just for show! If anything, it takes more effort to wear this and fight! Second of all, it's stated in the rules that we can use home made support gear, and that's what these gauntlets are!" Izuku yelled, smashing his fists together, creating sparks from the metal colliding.

"HE'S EXACTLY RIGHT! IF YOU READ THE RULES, WE PURPOSELY PUT A LOT OF LOOPHOLES IN THERE! AS FOR THE LAST ROBOT, I WAS ABOUT TO EXPLAIN IT, SO SIT DOWN! ANYWAYS, THE LAST ONE IS A ZERO POINTER! THEIR INCREDIBLY TOUGH AND, although they are beatable, THERE'S NO MERIT IN FIGHTING THEM! SO JUST AVOID 'EM!" Mic shouted, and sent the students off.

(Timeskip to the exam site)

Izuku could be seen smashing his fists together in excitement, sparks flying off his gauntlets. He was ready to smash some robots to bits, when he saw Momo again. He walked over to he and noticed he gripping her sword tightly.

"I guess it's my turn to ask if you're nervous?" Izuku asked, and Momo nodded (I forgot to mention, they sound like their SAO counterparts in the english dub).

"If I get too excited, I might cut someone," Momo said, and Izuku smirked.

"I get what you mean! Whenever I'm really fired up, I can't resist the urge for a good fight!" Izuku said, pumping his fist in the air while smiling brightly, getting Momo to smile and blush.