Secret Admirer

I was working late one night at the restaurant and whilst I was cleaning the floor I see a gorgeous girl walk in with some friends. It was the popular girl from school, Ella, with her friends, Bethany and Emily, behind them Logan walked in. I stood up and walked over "Hey Dan!" Logan said to me seeming like he has good news. "Hey Logan, what's the news?" I asked. It's obvious he want to tell me something. "Is it that obvious?" "Yes." I said laughing. "Oh, well still. You know the dance that's coming up right!?" "Yeah, and I'm going alone. Thanks for the reminder." I said rolling my eyes. "No no, I wanted to let you know that you have a secret admirer!"
What??? Who would want to take me to a school dance! "Don't play with my feelings Logan." "I'm not!" Someone actually likes me? I thought to myself and then I got a ping on my phone from Instagram. Someone messaged me? Who would message me?

Text:

Daniels_Admirer: Hey. What's up?

Daniel_Cool: Who is this?

Daniels_Admirer: It's a Secret.

Daniel_Cool: uhh ok?

Daniels_Admirer: Will you go to the dance with me?

Daniel_Cool: sure. Will I find out who you are?

In Person

"GET TO WORK DANIEL!" My stepfather yelled. " Ok going now..." "GOOD." He has some sort of issue with me. "Sorry Logan, see you later." "Alright bro, see ya."

I started cleaning again.then after I cleaned I served food. I was on the late shift tonight so I had to close up. At midnight when I finished working I grabbed the restaurant keys and went to close up and realized someone was still there in a booth. "Ma'am I'm sorry we are closed." I walked over and said. I didn't know who it was as all the lights were off. I turned them on and saw is was Ella. "Oh sorry I am trying to reach a friend I didn't notice the time, sorry again." And she left. I don't know why but I wanted her to stay. She made me smile when there was nothing to smile about. I had a huge crush on her but she will never know because she doesn't know who I am.

After she left I turned off the lights and locked up then went home. When I got there my stepfamily was yelling at me. "Do my homework!" "Do this project!" "Clean the rooms!" Ugh. I hate them. "alright alright give me a sec." I said to all of them. "No NOWWW!!" My stepbrother Ethan said in a whiney voice. I go to my computer and log into his team's account. This was a stupid project about Solids and liquids and gases. "Make it look like it's mine. Oh and don't make any mistakes." "Then I can't make it look like yours." He gave me a snotty look and walked out. I finished his project and went downstairs, at the bottom my phone went off assuming that it was Logan I checked because maybe Logan knows the person. I was wrong, it was my secret admirer.

Text:

Daniels_Admirer: hey, how are you?

Daniel_Cool: Good, you?

Daniels_Admirer: I'm good.

Daniel_Cool: So, who are you?

Daniels_Admirer: you'll find out soon.

Daniel_Cool: A hint?

Daniels_Admirer: Nope.

Daniels_Admirer: but you know me.

Daniels_Admirer: Daniel?

In Person

"DANIEL!!" I got called out of texts and my phone buzzed a few more times then stopped. I can't wait to see who she is.