Part 10 bad parents

After my dad punched me I started to cry. I tried to grab my phone but but my dad punched me again. After he punched me I ran to my room and locked my door so he couldn't come in.

I couldn't sleep that night because I was scared.

The next morning I got ready and I went outside to wait for the bus. When the bus got to my house I put my hood on.

When I got on the bus I went to the back of the bus. On the next stop Toby asked the bus driver if they could move and the bus driver said yes.

Toby moved back to where I was sitting and sat with me. When Toby got to the back they took off my hood and looked at my face and saw I had two black eyes.

"What the fuck happened to you?!?!? Why didn't you text me?!?!?!" Toby said "it's nothing really." I say try not to have them worry

After I said that Toby took out their phone and FaceTimed Cooper. Cooper answer and said "what" after he said that he saw my face and he said "what the fuck?!?!?!?! Are you ok?!?!??" "More then less and I'll tell you what happened later." I said quietly

After a long bus ride of Toby asking me questions we got to school. Coopers bus got there before we did so Cooper was waiting for us.

When we got off the bus I walked over to Cooper and hugged him "I love you I'm sorry I didn't texted you." I said quietly. "I love you too" he told me. "Now tell me what the hell happened."

We walked together as I explained to him what happened.

Cooper looked so mad. "Do you need me to go down there and talk to him?" He asked. "No no please don't. It's to complicated."

We got to class a little late. Cooper lent me his sunglasses to wear to cover up my eyes. Eventually it was lunch.

"You should really eat something." Cooper told me. "I'm not hungry." I pushed my food away from me. "Remi please." "No!" I yelled. As I stormed off.

I was busy crying in the bathroom when I heard someone walk in. I thought it was Cooper but the person that walked up to my stall was definitely not him. I opened the door and met eyes with Ricky.

What the hell? I thought.

He wiped the tears from my face. "You alright?" I stammered. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I looked at him surprised. "Who did this to you?" He said looking at my black eyes. "Um... my dad." I could see he felt bad for me. "Come on, let's get out of here."

As we walked in silence back to the lunch room I saw Cooper....

Cooper walked over to me and asked if I'm ok. It looked like Ricky was jealous but I didn't know why. Cooper looked pissed that Ricky was with him.