Eva. No.6

I was walking down my street after school, I saw two people walking together. I recognised both of them! It's Clara and Sasha. I guess they live near here? I watch as they both talk, then walk away. Looks like something happened! The time I most dread ,is the end of the school day. I hate going home, I don't like it at all. I feel scared, I'm shaking, but I'm still walking to that house. It's not even a house it's Satan's castle. I look up. I've made it to the place that I've never felt worthy enough, I've never been good enough, I've never felt it as home. I walk in dreading every step I take. I feel weak and.
"You little slut come here!"
I know that voice, I know it very well. I turn and walk into the living room, I see her sitting like a pig on the sofa next to her boyfriend. She gets up and.......
Smack
She hits me on my face. I feel the trembling of myself, my lungs feel weak. I want to cry but not right now.
"You BITCH! You never brought the food!" She shouts like mad. She eats all day can't she get it herself! Her boyfriend does nothing, he sits there watching like the perv he is.
"Hey love, you went a little easy on her. Go harder" the boyfriend says. I'm literally on the edge of tears right now.
"You sit, let me do it"
"Alright babe" she kisses him on the cheek and sits back down turning the TV back on. He walks up to me grabs my hand and takes me to his room. I know what he's going to do. I bite my lip as hard as I can to hold my scream. I don't want to do this, I feel as if I have no hope left. I can't do anything, after all. I'm only an object that is played with by other people. I satisfy the feelings of others, I mean nothing to them. I'm just there. I get pulled to my room and he throws me onto the bed. He locks the door. Why though, your girlfriend knows what your doing and no one's coming? He tells me to take my clothes off. I do as he says, I can't help it but start to cry. I feel my tears uncontrollably falling down my cheeks.
"Awww, don't cry. I'm here aren't I?"
He says as he rubs my back. I don't do anything but do as he says. We do this all of the time. So it's the same for me like the last.
"Lie back and put your hands up. We do this all the time, so you should have liked it by now". He says with the most disgusting look of delight . I do as he says. But as soon as he comes down on me, he slides his hands up and down on my waist and puts his face next to my neck then bites my ear.
"You love this don't you?" He whispers.
I shuffle and squeal a tiny bit. Without thinking, I slap him.
"I'm sor-
"You BASTARD!!!" he screams at me. I get up off the bed pushing him away. I grab my coat and unlock the door. I'm crying my eyes out. What am I doing? I run as fast as I can towards the door. My mother gets up and runs to her boyfriend instead. That's fine, I don't need you! I grab the handle, twist it and open the door. Then I leave, running down the streets. I don't want to go anywhere I just want to leave that awful place. I find myself in a place where I'm far from home, I fall to the ground trembling and crying. I hug myself wishing my life would be different, wishing I'd find someone who'd actually love me. Wishing someone would who be there for me. But there's no one. Clara? Does she like me? Does she want to be around me? It looks as if she tries to talk to me. Maybe I'm wrong. I always am. I get up and see the sky turning quite dark outside.
"Well, that's just exactly how I feel" I say trembling. I look around me to see where I ran of to. There's only a big house near me with other big houses. But I need to stay somewhere, I'm wearing no clothes under my coat. Only my bra and underwear to cover me, I don't want to walk into a house with more pedo's, who look at me differently because I enter with only a coat to cover me. I look at the big house and walk towards it, I'm not going back to Satan's castle any time soon. I'm shaking, my eyes are red and puffy, I'm naked with only a coat to cover me up and I'm walking to a random strangers house for shelter. What better way to end the day! I feel like shit. Why can't anything good happen in my life? I stand in front of the door and press the door bell. The door opens, and a woman looks at me.
"Hello, sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. I just need a place to stay for the night". My voice cracks as I choke on my words. The woman looks down at my feet. I look away. I'm wearing no shoes. Great! Good look trying to get in.
"Of course you can, come in. I just made food!". She says concerned about me. I walk in and see a man on the sofa watching TV, a boy with his dad and a woman who let me in.
"Please call me Diana!" She says smiling.
"Clara come out of that room we have a guest!".
I widen my eyes and find myself smiling with tears falling down my face. I guess I did come to the right place!