chapter 8

After that they went for sleeping in jungkook 's room.
Yn: I will sleep in the sofa.
Jungkook: no you can't. We both can sleep in same bed afterall we're married
Yn:but still...
Jungkook: no buts do as I said. Okay!?
Yn nodded her head and laid in the edge of bed and he also do the same  as he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable with him.
Time passed she is already asleep but he is not asleep yet he then turned around and saw her sleeping he moved little closer to her until he is able to saw her face which was fully red because of crying he slowly moved his hand and touched her cheeks he is just staring at her not realising that what he is just doing..
Jungkook: wait! What I am doing is I am really falling for this little kid!?
He said to himself and quickly moved his hands away from her and again laid the edge of bed.

MORNING..
In the morning when he wakes up he found her in his embrace they are hugging eachother. He wanted to move but somewhere his heart wanted to stay, stay like that for forever. Then she slowly started moving and he quickly got up from bed.
Jungkook: Good morning,
Yn just stared at him with half dead look and then again went inside the blanket
Yn: please let me sleep!!
Jungkook: what do you mean, when did I wake up you, you wake up by yourself!!
Yn then slowly removed her blanket from her face and stare him with HEHEHE face.
Yn:o-oh actually-
Jungkook: that's great that you wake up now go and fresh up then you had to go to school right?!
Yn: ooh yahh! I totally forgot about it! Omg!!!! I should get ready quickly!
Jungkook: come downstairs after you finish up!!! He said while yelling.

Time passed...
Yn came downstairs after finishing her morning routine while jungkook eating his breakfast jungkook saw her and said...
Jk:ooh, you come come on sit here and eat your breakfast.
Yn:okay, btw how I am going to school??
Jungkook: with me
Yn:Oh, okay!
After finishing their breakfast they went in car yn opened the door of passenger seat and about to sat but then he spoke..
Jungkook: hey you, why are you sitting there I'm not your driver!!
Yn: so what! I don't want to show my classmates that I'm married with they will literally laugh at me
She said while half yelling
J

ungkook: i don't care about that if you want to come with me then come if you don't then don't
Yn don't have any other way so she just nodded. After that they sat in the and he drives it to the school after sometime they reached to school.
Yn: I'm going!
Jungkook: go, then
Yn: you don't have anything to told me??
Jungkook: no, what are you expecting me to say you?
Yn: nothing!!
Yn rolled her eyes and left the car..
Jungkook: I fave soo much things to say you...
He said while looking at her..
Yn reach in the school as soon she reached she heard a familiar voice
??:yn!!!
Yn turned around and saw her one and only friend. And shouted back
Yn: yuvi!!! You're back!!
(Yuvi is actually an indian that's why he is yn's friend)
Yuvi: hii!! How are you doing!!?
Yn: I'm doing great, but first tell me why do you take sooo long!!!?
Yuvi: I told you naa, My family have some functions in India that why it takes soo long
Yn: okAy!!

*It's been really long time since I don't upload any other chapters actually I have my exam but they ended successfully. So from now I will try my best to update every week till then stay tuned. Hope you like it :,-)*