Part 7

Wooyoung got home after spending some time under a tree, waiting for the rain to calm down a bit. He was played Spring Day and then put his hood up to walk back to his house. He went in to his washroom to wash up and plopped down to his bed. Eyes closing as the comfortable bed sucks his body in. He gets comfortable and falls asleep.

After taking a nap for a while, he wakes up to a ding from his phone.

The chat with the whole universe

Yeonjun: Ok so here is the address -1200 XXXX Dr #30, XXXXX, XX L8M 2E7

What time do you guys wanna go?

Jongho: I'm fine with anytime, I'm free for the day tmr

Seonghwa: ^

Hongjoong:^^

Mingi:^^^

Yunho:^^^^

Would you guys mind if we met up around 5 p.m or so? I have a photoshoot till 4 : Wooyoung

San: I'm fine with that. I have to hand in something too

Hyunjin: Yeah I think 6 is a good time

Changbin: ^

Yeosang: We could eat first and then go?

San: yes please

Changbin: I am craving for some Korean BBQ

Hongjoong: ^

Yeonjun: Ok then it's set, we'll meet up at around 4:30 at the restaurant we usually go too. and then we'll leave to the place :)

Wooyoung: Alright, that sounds like a solid plan.

______________________

Wooyoung got up from his nap and went to the bathroom to wash up. He wore some comfy clothes and sat down to finish his homework. After an hour or so he finally finished his work and went to get something to eat. He decided to cook some Tteokguk (Korean rice cake soup). But his face fell when he opened his fridge and see the whole thing almost empty. He looks at his watch and decides to go to the grocery store. He goes and picks his outfit and leaves with his car.

He gets a cart and starts shopping

He gets a cart and starts shopping. He picks up the stuff he needs to cook the soup and starts to walk towards the checkout. He then spots a packet of cherry flavored lollipops. he takes 5 or so packages and proceeds with the checkout. 

He started to drive back home with the groceries in the car. He then spots a familiar person. San. He slowed down and sees the other happily walking back to where he assumed, his house. Wooyoung honked to get San's attention.

"Oh! Hey Woo." San waved at Wooyoung.

"Hey San! What are you doing walking like a weirdo with a huge smile on you face? It's kind of creepy.. Get in the car I'll drop you off" Wooyoung giggled. Making San blush as he entered the car.

"Oh Yeah I got an offer from a famous photography program! I am so happy because I get to work on some important matters and maybe even meet some famous photographers there. It is going to be so much fun especially since they have better tools and professional equipment. I just can't wait for it! There are so many opportunities that come in that program and it.. Oh sorry Woo. I was just excited and started talking non stop." San smiled shyly at Wooyoung.

"It's ok San, I was enjoying it. So When does it start?" Wooyoung stared at the older boy. It made his heart flutter to see San talk about something he loves with a big smile taped on his face. It was like millions butterflies in Wooyoung's stomach whenever he saw San that happy. 

"Don't you think this calls for a  celebration? I was going cook some Tteokguk. So let's get some dessert from the café near by and go to my house. My parent's aren't home so don't worry about bothering us." Wooyoung said as he drove to the café before San could start to say something.

"I would love that" San replied with a smile. 

....

After San and Wooyoung got the cake, they came back and started to make the soup. Since San wasn't much of a cook, he just helped with passing some ingredients and helping here and there. He watched Wooyoung do all the cooking and damn it was a sight he would want to watch forever. San's stomach started to feel like billions of butterflies flying and giving him a funny feeling. Just like every time he sees Wooyoung smile. 

After some time the food was ready as San set the table.

"So try it" Wooyoung pushed spoon towards San.

He put the spoon up in his mouth and opened his eyes wide.

"Is it bad? Ah, sorry here throw it out in this napkin" Wooyoung frowned.

"Woo. This is so.... GOOD! Damn for a second I thought I was eating a 5 Michelin star food or something!" San said in awe.

"Oh really? Thank you but I don't think I'm that good. I just cook what I remember from the videos on YouTube." Wooyoung chuckled. 

"No but for real this is really good."

They talked while eating their food. When they finished their food, they went to the living room to eat the cake and decided to watch a movie. And they decided on watching Me before you since it was on the recommended page. 

Wooyoung and San sat on the couch, comfortable as they started the movie.

San turned to see tears forming in Wooyoung's eyes in the middle of the movie. San was tempted to reach and wipe the tears off. But he just looked back and watched the movie.

....

Wooyoung was a sobbing mess when the movie ended. 

"I feel so bad for Lou! They were so happy and he decided to leave her. But I also feel bad for Will, it must've been so hard for him to endure the pain till now and plus the pain of leaving his one and only love" Wooyoung tried to say as he was crying. 

San decided to be confident and went to hug the boy. "It's ok Woo, it's just a movie. don't cry." San tried to comfort the boy.

"I know it is but still..." Wooyoung said as he calmed down on the boys warm hug. 

"I'll get you some water stay here" San left the living room but came back to a sleeping Wooyoung. He smiled and picked up Wooyoung to put him up on his bed. He covered the younger with his blanket and was going to leave. Until a hand stopped him.

"Stay, don't leave me" Wooyoung said in a faint, sad voice.

_______________________

Well sorry for not writing...... Just got busy and i also got the vaccine so it kinda hurts to write. and thanks for reading.

I have a great idea for a thriller book and got inspired by the one and only queen Melanie Martinez. It is going to be a Jikook thriller book. I am just going to write the intro or so and then finish this book and then start that. so if you have time check it out when i put it up. 

Sincerely,

M.K