Self Defence

[ Note originally written on 2020 and circulated in whatsapp and Facebook from my account and page]

DO NOT IGNORE this message. I want a few minutes of your life to help saving many lives.

Nowadays we often get hurtful news about sexual assaults on girls in a nation which worships the nation as it's mother. But still, such saddening things keep happening and there's an ignorance over such issues. It took so many years to give justice to Nirbhaya.
It is becoming unsafe to walk on roads at night. People have a fear in their heart due to all such happenings. But Who will come to help a person in immediate need of help? Government? Police?No. It's you who can save yourself! Even if you're doubting yourself or feeling weak and afraid, you can do it ! There's a way to overcome this fear-
SELF DEFENCE

a strength which can overcome your fears. Even if you're alone on a road, self defence can be your life saviour but still many people ignore its importance and are unwilling to learn it.
Rather than just spreading sad news and showing your hatred for the nation, etc, I am requesting you all to learn self defence either from a tutor or from internet and also convince your close ones to learn it too. It can save many lives if everyone knows self defence.
Never ignore someone in need of help. If you ever find someone who is being harrassed by anyone, please do not ignore and lend a helping hand in any way you can. Make sure to especially support those who can't protect themselves. Your hand is made for protecting yourself and others too!
I am hoping that you all will watch this video and learn from it and spread to as many people as you can. Rather than just praying for the world to change, change the world yourself by taking this small step of Learning self defence and Spreading Awareness.

WE WILL fight this fear & WIN

Write a post by yourself on this issue or use OCR app to copy and announce from your side with this video
https://youtu.be/T7aNSRoDCmg