1

Just wanted to say that this is obviously an Au so don't come at me.

---
"Where are you heading of too now, Kazuha?" Paimon asked.

"I'm going back to Inazuma... I have a certain person to meet."

"Who is that 'person' you're meeting?" Aether felt something was off when he didn't say exactly who.

"Im afraid i cannot say... We arranged a meeting in Inazuma that's all i can say to you, Traveler, Paimon." And he headed off.

"Who do you think he's meeting?" Paimon asked Aether.

"Honestly, no idea, but we shouldn't be in his business, Paimon." The blonde closed his eyes and stood there for a bit. A moment of silence occured. Nor Paimon nor Aether said a word for a minute or two.

"What if... No no that isn't possible..." Aether muttered.

"Huh? What do you mean, Aether?"

"Nothing, let's go. We need to go to Mondstadt and meet with Venti." As the two left, a figure came out from the large tree behind them.

"Oho.. Why are they so suspicious? It's just a simple meet. Hahah! So naive.." The figure walked off toward Inazuma without saying another word.

--------------------------

"So, Kazuha you ready to set sail?" The captain of the Crux crew asked Kazuha. The man replied with a simple "Yes".  They set sail soon after.

The winds blew, the water splashed. It really was a nice day in the sea today.

"Beidou, a storm is coming." Kazuha quietly said to Beidou in a calm tone as always.

"Oh? What a bummer! It was such a nice day aswell." A crew member said.

As Beidou prepared the sails for the storm she noticed something off about Kazuha. "Something wrong?" She confronted the small man.

"No, well kinda.." He was looking at Yashiori islands direction.

"What is it, kid?"

"I'm just meeting up with an old friend, that's all."

"So that's why you needed a ride to Inazuma so urgently."

"Yes."

-------------

"Wake up, Kazuha! We're here!" The woman said as the crew threw the anchor in the water below.

"Thank you, I appreciate this, really." He said and walked off as he checked the time. "Soon.. i need to hurry up. I still need to meet up with others." He murmured to himself as he was going to the Kamisato estate.

-------------

He went in and was greeted by a Yashiro commission Guard. "Welcome. I was informed that you are a guest here. Please head in." The Guard then guided him inside the estate.

"Thank you, I'll be fine now. I know my way around here." As he entered the building he was greeted by Ayaka. "Hello there, you must be Kaedehara Kazuha. My brother is waiting for you in the room ahead." She bowed. "No need to be so formal, please." Kazuha said as he bowed back and went in the room infront of him.

He entered the room and kneeled down. "Good afternoon, sir."

"Welcome and Good afternoon to you too, Kazuha." He was standing with his back to Kazuha. He grabbed his fan and opened it. Only then he turned around. "I heard about your meet with the balladeer. Would you like to say what that is about?" Those two sentences left Kazuha in shock. "How do you—" His sentence was cut off by someone entering the room. "Waka? Oh! I'm so sorry I'll leave right away!" The person left. "You were asking how i know that, right? I have my secrets." The mysterious man said. "Yes. I understand. May i take my leave now, sir?" Kazuha was getting nervous talking to him. How did he know so much? "Yes, but please, do be careful." Kazuha stood up and turned around going outside. He stopped before opening the door. "Goodbye, Sir Kamisato." Was said and he left the room.