Chapter 1

It was a warm summers day, the sun shined through the trees in the orchard, practically shining directly into Dazai's eyes every time he stepped foot out of the shade. As he was walking around the orchard, with Oda and Ango not too far behind him, a young man caught his eye. They had white and lilac split dyed hair and rosey cheeks due to the warmth, the boy looked up from whatever he was reading and smiled at Dazai. Dazai smiled back ofcourse, he didn't want to seem rude, but there was something almost .../odd/ about this man, but not in the bad way. This was because as soon as they had looked up at him, Dazai's heart started to flutter, it almost felt like it was love at first sight from Dazai's point of view.

Another person's head popped around from the side of the tree the boy was sat at.
"Heyyy, Sigma-chan~ Who's that?!" they spoke, the other boy looking up at him with an irritated look on his face.
"Nikolai, I don't /know/ who they are, I haven't even spoken to them."
"Well that sucks, I'll leave you alone then." replied the taller, funny-looking clown guy who seemed to have just ran off after about 5 seconds later. Dazai finally decided to say something,
"Your name is.. Sigma, right?" they looked up at Dazai,
"Uhh, yes. How do you know my name?" they almost snapped back.
"Your friend, he called you 'Sigma-chan', so I gathered your name was Sigma?.. Sorry if it seems wei-"
"He is /not/ my friend, he's just an annoying clown looking dude who seems to adore some guy that stinks of rat piss."
Dazai couldn't help but smirk and giggle at what Sigma had just said, they laughed along aswell though, so they were probably fine with Dazai laughing at their comment.

Oda had /finally/ caught up with Dazai, Ango was with him but he'd gone to the cafe to make sure they'd all get a table since it's usually very busy there. Dazai turned around to see him stood there, Sigma looking away, acting like they were minding their own business.
"Hey kid, who's this?" Oda said, gesturing his head towards Sigma.
"Oh, Their name is Sigma."
"Ah, I see. One of Fukazawa's kids then, hi Sigma." /Ofcourse/ Oda knew their parent's, he knows nearly everyone to the point where Dazai cannot get away with jackshit. Sigma finally looked back up from his book,
"..Oh! I think my dad had brought you up before, it's Oda right?"
"Yep, that's me, would you like to come to the cafe with us?"
"Uh- I would but, I don't have any money on m-" Sigma's face went bright red when Dazai butted in.
"I'll pay for you, Sigma."
"No, no, it's okay I'll just sta---"
"No, I said I'll pay for you."
"Stop acting like you've known me forever, we've just me-"
"Sigma."
Dazai kept butting in until they had finally given in, Oda chuckling in the background. The two of them acted like he and Ango did when they were younger.