Chapter 2

The 3 of them soon arrived at the cafe, Dazai and Oda sat down, Sigma stood around waiting for someone to tell them they were allowed to sit down. They sat infront of Dazai, and Dazai being his creepy ass self kept smirking and winking at Sigma, making them blush.
"Sigmaaa~" Dazai kept teasing them until he got a reaction from atleast someone.
Ango fixed his glasses and sighed,
"Ofcourse, he's flirting with someone he's just met, just like his father.." then glanced and Oda who replied with,
"That's a lie, dear. I didn't flirt with you as soon as we met."
"You sure did."
"Whatever, I'll let you believe that."
Dazai was still winking at Sigma, all they did was blush. They didn't want  to give Dazai an actual reaction since his parents were right next to them, and that'd be embarrassing.
"God Sigma, you're no funn~" Dazai whined.

The waiter had just gotten their orders, Sigma only ordered a coffee since they felt bad that Dazai was spending his money on them, but they weren't left alone until they accepted the offer. Oda looked at Sigma,
"You don't talk a lot, do you?"
"Ehhh, there isn't really anything to talk about really, otherwise."
Oda just smiled in response. Dazai was still trying to think of a way to make Sigma have a reaction to his teasing, which didn't work.

It hit 5pm, Sigma went back home to see Fyodor and Nikolai sat at the table. Nikolai looking really eager for no reason as per usual, but Fyodor looked at Sigma with a smirk on his face, and spoke;
"So, Sigma. Who were you with earlier?"
Sigma's cheeks went red in embarrassment, how did /Fyodor/ know.
"Is he your boyfriend, are you gay?"
"As if you could say much anyways."
"Are you saying he is? Do you have a boyfriend that you didn't tell us about?"
They paused. Would Fyodor tease them if they said no, as if he doesn't already tease them enough? Sigma had only just met Dazai today, and they doubted Dazai would be happy about them lying about him being their boyfriend.
"N-no.., we only just met.."
"Mhmmmm, whatever."

A few hours passed, Sigma sat in their room as their phone pinged. It was a message from Dazai, which said 'do u wanna meet up again tomorrow, ur a rlly fun person 2 be with :)', Sigma said yes, ofcourse. It isn't like they had anything else to do anyways, and they were glad to have someone willingly hang around with them. It didn't happen very often since Sigma didn't have many friends, mainly because they'd wait until the other person approached and spoke to them first, they were usually too shy to talk to anyone and had no clue how to start a conversation.

Dazai was in the kitchen, drinking water with a couple of ice cubes in it that started to melt. It was still really warm, so warm that it made him tired, but Dazai was too busy thinking about why he felt so strange around Sigma, especially since they had only just met. Did he have a feeling that Sigma was going to do something bad? No, no, it couldn't be that, but what else could be making him feel like that..