Chapter 12

TW!!!:⚠️ mention of panic attacks and severe anxiety.
There will also be some smut towards the end!!!
Please skip if you feel uncomfortable at any point during this chapter!!⚠️

Chase walked into the apartment after a long day at work. Maddie had left set a few hours earlier than Chase, and had asked him if she could leave him there to get some other work done that was super important. Chase obviously let her go.
Chase greeted Milo at the door and gave him some attention for a couple of minutes before he called out to Maddie.
"Babe I'm back!"
-no reply-
"Babe? Are you here?"
-again no reply-
"Maddie!? Are you here!!??"- Chase was getting worried now.

He quickly walked into the bedroom to see Maddie sitting at the desk. He walked a little closer to her only to see the tears spilling out of her eyes, falling onto the desk and staining her papers she was working on. Chase could tell she was getting really frustrated with whatever she was doing.

"Maddie... what's wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing Chase just get out go take Milo on a walk or something!"

"Mads... what's going on?"

"Chase stop it just get out!"

Maddie's breaths quickened and shortened until she felt like she was suffocating. She stood up from her desk, her legs shaking and she couldn't stand any longer. She fell to the ground, tears falling out of her eyes. She looked up to see Chase running to her side.
He picked her up and moved her into his lap. He held her, trying to calm her down.

"Maddie... hey. Hey it's okay. Breath with me okay? You're gonna be okay just focus on your breathing."

"C-Chase.. i-i- I can't..."

"Hey you're okay. Just focus on the window and focus on breathing with me."

After around 20 minutes Maddie had calmed down. She was still a little shakey and she was still in tears.

"Chase... I can't do this anymore..... its too much there's too much pressure from filming and working on these other projects. I don't wanna do this anymore Chase."

" okay I'm gonna talk to Jonas and get you the week off okay."

Maddie shook her head at him. She hated missing work more than anything, but she also knew that there was no convincing Chase once his mind was made up.

The next week was filled with laughter, tears and excitement. Chase tried his best to take Maddie's mind off missing work.

Maddie and Chase were currently sat on the balcony, watching the sun set. Chase looked over at Maddie and Maddie looked over to Chase. She smirked at him and moved from her seat to sit in Chase's lap. He looked down at her and smirked back. He moved his head down to kiss her. She kissed back. He moved to kiss her neck. She quietly gasped as he gripped on to her thighs tightly. Chase picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He kicked the door shut with his foot and placed Madelyn on the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor. He climbed on the bed and hovered over Maddie. She ran her fingers down his toned chest. She moved out from under him and took her shirt off, which was really Chase's. He looked her in the eyes and he took his sweatpants off and did the same with her shorts. Chase lay on the bed and pulled Maddie on top of him. He groaned as she sat straddling him. He sat up and started kissing her neck again. He reached behind her and unclipped her bra. He ran his hands over her back. He took both their underwear off and smirked at her. He asked her if she was sure and she gave him her consent.
He eased into her and she moaned loudly. Chase flipped them over so that he was now on top and in control. He thrusted into her quickly as maddie moved her hands to his hair. She pulled at the ends of it and he groaned at her. She could feel her high approaching quickly. She called out to chase to let him know she was ready. He pulled out of her and left her high to come down. She looked at him with frustration in her eyes. She slowly moved her hands towards her core before Chase grabbed her wrists and held them above her head. He moved himself down to her core and began to kiss up her inner thighs. He slowly entered two fingers into her and she gasped at the sudden pleasure she felt. He kissed up her body. His pace quicked as she moaned louder and louder with every thrust he made. She quickly released and he smiled at her.
Chase went to get some towels to clean Maddie and the bed. Once he did that, he grabbed a shirt from his side of the closet for Maddie and put on some sweatpants. He climbed into bed and pulled Maddie closer to him by his waist.
She snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

The next morning Madelyn did not want to get up

"Can't we just stay here all day?"

"No Maddie you have to get up now it's 11!"

" Chase I don't wanna get up pleaseeee!!!!! We can just watch movies all day....."

" okay fine! But we are going on a walk tonight!"

" fine whatever!"

They cuddled and watched movies all day. They were at the best point of their relationship right now, and they were so happy with each other. They felt so comfortable in each others presence. They felt safe.

That was absolutely horrible to write I am not going to lie. But anyway here's chapter 12. Enjoy!!